1. Brad Parscale was interested in computers, Sports mostly basketball from his childhood.
|FactSnippet No. 855,964|
2. Brad Parscale set up a major grassroots campaign on Facebook that brought in funding quickly from across the US Parscale attributed the success of his vast social media presence to using the assistance offered by companies such as Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Google.
|FactSnippet No. 855,961 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Brad Parscale staged competitions between tech companies to drive the lowest cost of buying on Facebook as well as other platforms.
|FactSnippet No. 855,959 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. In 2011, Giles-Brad Parscale was brought into the Trump Organization, with Parscale being considered a "digital guru", to provide website design and development—and digital media strategy—for Trump International Realty.
|FactSnippet No. 855,957 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Brad Parscale was born on January 3, 1976 and is an American digital consultant and political aide who served as the digital media director for Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign.
|FactSnippet No. 855,954 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Brad Parscale was happy to credit Facebook experts with making that possible:.
|FactSnippet No. 187,473|
14. Brad Parscale tweeted a Daily Caller article that included photos taken during a media tour of detention facilities in Texas and Arizona in 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 187,471|
17. Brad Parscale joined the Trump Organization as a digital media strategist in 2011.
|FactSnippet No. 187,464|
18. Brad Parscale would reportedly set up shop among the web design books in a Borders bookstore in San Antonio, looking to attract customers who were looking to set up their own website.
|FactSnippet No. 187,461|
19. Brad Parscale had co-established an organization named SATechBloc that focused on supporting San Antonio's technology sector.
|FactSnippet No. 187,458|
20. Brad Parscale said the campaign does not condone violence against anyone who works for CNN, or anyone else.
|FactSnippet No. 187,457|
21. Brad Parscale said the campaign does not condone violence against anyone who works for CNN.
|FactSnippet No. 187,456|
22. Brad Parscale was able to utilize Facebook advertising to directly target individual voters in swing states.
|FactSnippet No. 187,453 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Brad Parscale used employees from Facebook, Twitter, Google, and other platforms heavily for the campaign advertisements and embedded them on his staff to navigate the Facebook, Twitter, and Google platforms so that his staff would utilize all of these platform's capabilities.
|FactSnippet No. 187,452 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. In early 2015, Giles-Brad Parscale was hired to create a website for President Donald Trump's exploratory campaign, charging $1,500 for the site.
|FactSnippet No. 187,448 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Brad Parscale began working for the Trump Organization in 2011, developing and designing websites and creating and managing digital media strategies.
|FactSnippet No. 187,443 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Brad Parscale was the digital media director for Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign and now serves as the campaign manager for Trump's 2020 reelection campaign.
|FactSnippet No. 187,442 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Brad Parscale "feels good about 2018 and feels good about 2020", despite the "Palo Alto mafia".
|FactSnippet No. 17,997|
32. Brad Parscale made the comments to CBS this morning before a new Gallup poll showed Trump at 40 percent approval, a four percent drop from last week.
|FactSnippet No. 17,996|