1. Bret Stephens declined a request from TheDC to explain the numerous errors in his column.
|FactSnippet No. 237,383|
2. Bret Stephens began working as a columnist at The New York Times in late April 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 237,381|
3. Bret Stephens is a former deputy editorial page editor for the Wall Street Journal and member of the paper's editorial board.
|FactSnippet No. 237,378|
6. Bret Stephens was a consistent critic of President Barack Obama, whom he charged with abdicating America's responsibility to lead the international community.
|FactSnippet No. 237,374|
10. Bret Stephens took the helm of The Jerusalem Post at age 28.
|FactSnippet No. 237,370|
14. Bret Stephens has caused controversy for his remarks referring to an Egyptian athlete's refusal to shake his Israeli Olympic opponent's hand as "the disease of the Arab mind.
|FactSnippet No. 237,359 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Bret Stephens has made several short videos for the conservative education website Prager University.
|FactSnippet No. 237,356 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Bret Stephens began his career at The Wall Street Journal as an op-ed editor in New York.
|FactSnippet No. 237,352 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Bret Stephens is a regular columnist for The New York Times.
|FactSnippet No. 16,890|