1. In 1982, Carlos Vives began acting in a number of shows and telenovelas including "Pequenos Gigantes" and "Tuyo es Mi Corazon" (You are My Heart—1985).
|FactSnippet No. 843,559 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Carlos Vives enrolled in Jorge Tadeo Lozano University and holds a publicist degree from the university.
|FactSnippet No. 782,401 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Carlos Vives made an appearance on the small display in Colombia when he became a member of fellow performers Ricardo Montaner, Fanny Lu, and Andres Cepeda as a trainer on Time of year 1 of the vocal competition series phenomenon The Tone of voice Colombia, which premiered October 2012.
|FactSnippet No. 183,763|
32. Carlos Vives will continue to reveal news from his upcoming album and studio sessions through his official Twitter account @carlosvives.
|FactSnippet No. 183,761|
36. In 1997 Carlos Vives signed with EMI Latin America after the label agreed to give the artist complete creative control of his music, and in 1999 the company released El Amor de Mi Tierra.
|FactSnippet No. 183,752|
37. In 1997 Carlos Vives toured throughout the Americas and Europe and then settled in Miami, partly in order to get away from the high crime rate in Colombia and partly to promote his music to American listeners.
|FactSnippet No. 183,751|
38. Carlos Vives was performing in a club called Ramon Antigua one night in 1982 when a television producer saw his performance and asked if he would like to audition for a Colombian television show, Tiempo Sin Huella.
|FactSnippet No. 183,748|