1. On 10 June 2013, Casey Stoner was appointed a member of the Order of Australia for significant service to motorcycle racing.
|FactSnippet No. 981,788 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Casey Stoner participated in the official pre-season tests at Malaysia and was the fastest Ducati rider on the grid.
|FactSnippet No. 981,785 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Casey Stoner won the World Championship for the second time at his home round at Phillip Island, Australia.
|FactSnippet No. 981,775 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Casey Stoner added victories at Silverstone in damp conditions, and Laguna Seca, to hold a 20-point lead over Jorge Lorenzo with eight races to go in the season.
|FactSnippet No. 981,774 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Casey Stoner crashed out of round 3 at Le Mans, this time attributing the crash to the front of the bike unloading when not running at maximum pace.
|FactSnippet No. 981,769 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Casey Stoner opened the 2008 season with a victory at Qatar, before a run of two races without a podium.
|FactSnippet No. 981,766 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Casey Stoner secured a ride with the Factory Ducati Team for the 2007 season, joining Loris Capirossi on the new 800cc Ducati Desmosedici GP7.
|FactSnippet No. 981,764 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Casey Stoner was leading the race until he was overtaken on the final corner by Marco Melandri.
|FactSnippet No. 981,763 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Casey Stoner finished in 8th position in the championship, with his best result being a 2nd place at the Turkish Grand Prix.
|FactSnippet No. 981,762 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Casey Stoner competed in his first race when he was four years old, in an under-nine years old race at the Mike Hatcher's dirt racing track on the Gold Coast of Australia.
|FactSnippet No. 981,759 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Casey Stoner rounded off his MotoGP career with a remarkable sixth consecutive win in his home Grand Prix at Phillip Island and with a podium in his final race.
|FactSnippet No. 981,757 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Casey Stoner was the winner of his home Grand Prix of Australia on six consecutive occasions between 2007 and 2012.
|FactSnippet No. 981,756 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Casey Stoner won the MotoGP World Championship riding for Ducati and the win in 2007 remains as Ducati's only championship.
|FactSnippet No. 981,755 - en.wikipedia.org|