1. Celine Dion gives you the new world order clothing of pentagrams and in your face.
|FactSnippet No. 131,157|
16. Celine Dion will never forget taking her twin boys to Disney World and having a revelation.
|FactSnippet No. 105,468|
18. Celine Dion once said, "if God would have a singing voice, he must sound a lot like Andrea Bocelli", and honestly, we couldn't agree.
|FactSnippet No. 70,667|
20. Celine Dion continues to break records with her ongoing Las Vegas residency.
|FactSnippet No. 59,686|
24. Celine Dion is credited for both revitalizing and revolutionizing the entertainment scene in Las Vegas with the gargantuan successes of her residencies there.
|FactSnippet No. 30,422 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. From June to August 2018, Celine Dion toured the Asia-Pacific region and grossed $56.5 million from 22 shows.
|FactSnippet No. 30,418 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. On 3 May 2018, Celine Dion released the single "Ashes" from the film Deadpool 2.
|FactSnippet No. 30,417 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. In early 2002, Celine Dion announced a three-year, 600-show contract to appear five nights a week in an entertainment extravaganza, A New Day.
|FactSnippet No. 30,408 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. Celine Dion ended her three-year sabbatical from the music industry with the aptly titled album A New Day Has Come, released in March 2002.
|FactSnippet No. 30,407 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Celine Dion was asked to perform "The Power of the Dream" at the opening ceremonies of the 1996 Atlanta Olympic Games.
|FactSnippet No. 30,404 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Celine Dion was raised a Roman Catholic in a poor, but, by her own account, happy home in Charlemagne.
|FactSnippet No. 30,399 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. In 1990, Celine Dion released her debut English-language album, Unison, establishing herself as a viable pop artist in North America and other English-speaking areas of the world.
|FactSnippet No. 30,396 - en.wikipedia.org|