1. Elvis Presley stands with George Klein while serving as his best man at his wedding on Dec 5, 1970.
|FactSnippet No. 838,427|
2. Elvis Presley was already a flamboyant personality, with relatively long greased-back hair and wild-coloured clothing combinations, but his full musical personality did not emerge until he and the band began playing with blues singer Arthur Crudup's song "That's All Right Mama" in July 1954.
|FactSnippet No. 812,428|
7. Elvis Presley was originally pegged to star as Tony in the musical West Side Story.
|FactSnippet No. 805,385|
9. Elvis Presley was no longer a controversial figure; he had become one more predictable mass entertainer, a personage of virtually no interest to the rock audience that had expanded so much with the advent of the new sounds of the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, and Dylan.
|FactSnippet No. 805,382|
11. Elvis Presley was already a flamboyant personality, with relatively long greased-back hair and wild-coloured clothing combinations, but his full musical personality did not emerge until he and the band began playing with blues singer Arthur Crudup's song "That's All Right Mama" in July 1954.
|FactSnippet No. 805,379|
12. Elvis Presley was buried on the Graceland property, near the gravesites of his mother, Gladys, father Vernon and grandmother Minnie Mae Hood Presley.
|FactSnippet No. 805,378|
16. In 1982, five years after Elvis Presley was found dead in a bathroom at Graceland, his ex-wife Priscilla Presley opened the estate to the public for tours.
|FactSnippet No. 805,372|
17. In 1957, Elvis Presley shelled out $102,500 for Graceland, the Memphis mansion that served as his home base for two decades.
|FactSnippet No. 805,371|
25. Elvis Presley often raised the possibility of her moving into Graceland, saying that he was likely to leave Priscilla.
|FactSnippet No. 805,349 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Elvis Presley was sufficiently affected by what he heard to invite two local musicians, guitarist Winfield "Scotty" Moore and upright bass player Bill Black, to work something up with Presley for a recording session.
|FactSnippet No. 805,335 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. Elvis Presley adored the music of black gospel singer Sister Rosetta Tharpe.
|FactSnippet No. 805,333 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Elvis Presley honored posthumously by President Trump with Medal of Freedom at White House ceremony.
|FactSnippet No. 127,042|
41. Elvis Presley has been awarded a posthumous Presidential Medal Of Freedom by Donald Trump, it has been announced.
|FactSnippet No. 127,041|
42. Elvis Presley was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom today in a special ceremony at the White House.
|FactSnippet No. 127,040|
43. Elvis Presley was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom on Friday, 41 years after his death.
|FactSnippet No. 127,037|
44. Elvis Presley died on Aug 16, 1977, in the bathroom of his Graceland mansion in Memphis, Tennessee.
|FactSnippet No. 101,471|
45. As an album artist, Elvis Presley is credited by Billboard with the record for the most albums charting in the Billboard 200: 129, far ahead of second-place Frank Sinatra's 82.
|FactSnippet No. 87,669 - en.wikipedia.org|
48. Throughout his entire career, Elvis Presley performed in only three venues outside the United States—all of them in Canada, during brief tours there in 1957.
|FactSnippet No. 87,663 - en.wikipedia.org|
49. Elvis Presley never grew comfortable with the Hollywood scene, and most of these relationships were insubstantial.
|FactSnippet No. 87,660 - en.wikipedia.org|
55. In January 1973, Elvis Presley performed two benefit concerts for the Kui Lee Cancer Fund in connection with a groundbreaking TV special, Aloha from Hawaii, which would be the first concert by a solo artist to be aired globally.
|FactSnippet No. 87,649 - en.wikipedia.org|
58. On December 21, 1970, Elvis Presley engineered a meeting with President Richard Nixon at the White House, where he expressed his patriotism and explained how he believed he could reach out to the hippies to help combat the drug culture he and the president abhorred.
|FactSnippet No. 87,646 - en.wikipedia.org|
61. On March 24, 1958, Elvis Presley was drafted into the US Army as a private at Fort Chaffee, near Fort Smith, Arkansas.
|FactSnippet No. 87,633 - en.wikipedia.org|
62. Under the headline "Elvis Presley Records a Craze in Soviet", The New York Times reported that pressings of his music on discarded X-ray plates were commanding high prices in Leningrad.
|FactSnippet No. 87,631 - en.wikipedia.org|
63. Elvis Presley made his third and final Ed Sullivan Show appearance on January 6, 1957—on this occasion indeed shot only down to the waist.
|FactSnippet No. 87,630 - en.wikipedia.org|
66. Elvis Presley renewed Neal's management contract in August 1955, simultaneously appointing Parker as his special adviser.
|FactSnippet No. 87,623 - en.wikipedia.org|
74. In 1973, Elvis Presley gave the first concert by a solo artist to be broadcast around the world, Aloha from Hawaii.
|FactSnippet No. 87,607 - en.wikipedia.org|