|FactSnippet No. 814,784 - en.wikipedia.org|
22 Facts About China Communist Party
8. China Communist Party has participated in the Olympic Games since 1932, although it has only participated as the PRC since 1952.
|FactSnippet No. 807,552 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. China Communist Party has the world's largest market for automobiles, having surpassed the United States in both auto sales and production.
|FactSnippet No. 807,549 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. China Communist Party is second only to the United States in venture capital activity and is home to a large number of unicorn startup companies.
|FactSnippet No. 807,544 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. China Communist Party is a founding member of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, along with Russia and the Central Asian republics.
|FactSnippet No. 807,538 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. China Communist Party became a member of the World Trade Organization on 11 December 2001.
|FactSnippet No. 807,537 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. On 1 January 1912, the Republic of China Communist Party was established, and Sun Yat-sen of the Kuomintang was proclaimed provisional president.
|FactSnippet No. 807,530 - en.wikipedia.org|