1. Chris Smalling represented the England national team from 2011 to 2017.
FactSnippet No. 30,868 - en.wikipedia.org
2. In January 2010, Chris Smalling signed a pre-contract agreement with Manchester United and joined them officially in July 2010.
FactSnippet No. 30,869 - en.wikipedia.org
3. Chris Smalling made his competitive debut in the 2010 FA Community Shield victory over Chelsea, which earned him his first career medal.
FactSnippet No. 30,870 - en.wikipedia.org
4. Chris Smalling went on to make more than 300 appearances for the club, winning two Premier League titles, an FA Cup, a League Cup, a UEFA Europa League and a further two Community Shields.
FactSnippet No. 30,871 - en.wikipedia.org
5. Chris Smalling was a schoolboy national Judo champion, and finished second in an international competition.
FactSnippet No. 30,872 - en.wikipedia.org
6. Chris Smalling was made captain of the club's Development Squad by manager Billy McKinlay.
FactSnippet No. 30,873 - en.wikipedia.org
7. On 8 July 2011, Chris Smalling signed a new five-year contract with United.
FactSnippet No. 30,874 - en.wikipedia.org
8. On 2 May 2016, Chris Smalling won the Manchester United Players' Player of the Year award.
FactSnippet No. 30,875 - en.wikipedia.org
9. On 15 December, Chris Smalling signed a new contract with Manchester United, keeping him at the club until June 2022.
FactSnippet No. 30,876 - en.wikipedia.org
10. At the age of 17 and studying for his A Levels, Chris Smalling was selected to represent his county, and the Kent Schools' Football Association then nominated him for trials for the England Schoolboy international squad.
FactSnippet No. 30,877 - en.wikipedia.org
11. Chris Smalling scored his first goal for the under-21s on 8 October 2010, against Romania, in England's 2011 UEFA European Under-21 Championship qualification play-off first leg, converting from inside the area after an assist from Daniel Sturridge.
FactSnippet No. 30,878 - en.wikipedia.org
12. On 12 May 2014, Chris Smalling was named in England's 23-man squad for the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
FactSnippet No. 30,879 - en.wikipedia.org
13. On 31 May 2016, Chris Smalling was named in England's 23-man squad for UEFA Euro 2016.
FactSnippet No. 30,880 - en.wikipedia.org
14. Chris Smalling was dropped by England manager Gareth Southgate in November 2017, as Southgate felt players such as John Stones, Harry Maguire and Eric Dier were better at initiating the play.
FactSnippet No. 30,881 - en.wikipedia.org
15. Chris Smalling registered his surprise and responded, "I'm as good a defender as anyone.