1. Rio Ferdinand finished the video with his view from the stands inside the stadium.
|FactSnippet No. 821,083|
3. Rio Ferdinand says the Anfield crowd was anxious as well as the players.
|FactSnippet No. 791,220|
5. Rio Ferdinand has named Virgil Van Dijk as the player he would most like to see sign for Manchester United.
|FactSnippet No. 783,390|
11. Rio Ferdinand wrote on Twitter: "Welbeck is a top signing for arsenal.
|FactSnippet No. 780,782|
16. In October 2014, Rio Ferdinand was again charged by the FA for using offensive language on Twitter, after referring to the mother of a critic as a "sket", a Jamaican slang word for a promiscuous female.
|FactSnippet No. 780,776 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. On 5 February 2010, Rio Ferdinand replaced John Terry as captain of England.
|FactSnippet No. 780,769 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. On 25 March 2008, it was announced that Rio Ferdinand would wear the captain's armband for Fabio Capello's second game in charge of the national team, ahead of John Terry, Steven Gerrard or David Beckham, who some believed would be named captain to mark his 100th cap for his country.
|FactSnippet No. 780,768 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Rio Ferdinand was selected as one of England's two first-choice centre backs at the 2002 and 2006 FIFA World Cups, wearing the number 5 shirt.
|FactSnippet No. 780,767 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Rio Ferdinand was capped 81 times for England, making him England's second most capped black player behind Ashley Cole with 107.
|FactSnippet No. 780,765 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. In October 2014, Rio Ferdinand confirmed in an interview on The Jonathan Ross Show that he would retire at the end of the season, saying "I'm not fearful of retirement, I'm looking forward to it, I can see some good stuff hopefully happening ahead".
|FactSnippet No. 780,762 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Rio Ferdinand was not offered an extension when that contract expired, and agreed to leave Manchester United on 12 May 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 780,761 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. On 6 April 2008, against Middlesbrough, Rio Ferdinand limped out of the match due to a foot injury.
|FactSnippet No. 780,756 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. Rio Ferdinand played 10 games for Bournemouth before returning to West Ham in January 1997.
|FactSnippet No. 780,753 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. Rio Ferdinand chose to attend Blackheath Bluecoat School to make new friends and settled in well, feeling his confidence growing.
|FactSnippet No. 780,751 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. Rio Ferdinand won the Premier League, his first major club honour, in a successful first season at the club.
|FactSnippet No. 780,746 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. Rio Ferdinand earned his first senior international cap in a match against Cameroon in 1997, setting a record as the youngest defender to play for England at the time.
|FactSnippet No. 780,744 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. Rio Ferdinand played 81 times for the England national team between 1997 and 2011, and was a member of three FIFA World Cup squads.
|FactSnippet No. 780,742 - en.wikipedia.org|
51. Rio Ferdinand was talking on the live BT Sport coverage of the Spurs clash v PSV on Tuesday night.
|FactSnippet No. 76,224|
52. Rio Ferdinand said that Harry Kane is an 'out-and-out' goalscorer, who doesn't care if people think he's playing badly.
|FactSnippet No. 76,223|
54. Rio Ferdinand comments on Dele Alli's impossible task for Tottenham.
|FactSnippet No. 69,824|
60. Rio Ferdinand gives Liverpool fan the middle finger in hilarious selfie after being asked to take a photo of supporter and his son at the Emirates.
|FactSnippet No. 34,397|
67. Rio Ferdinand delighted fans as he and girlfriend Kate Wright announced their engagement on Thursday, as he popped the question in Abu Dhabi surrounded by his three children.
|FactSnippet No. 12,197|
75. Rio Ferdinand answers whether he thinks David de Gea is replaceable for Man United.
|FactSnippet No. 10,086|
76. Rio Ferdinand will share production credits with England teammate Ashley Cole.
|FactSnippet No. 6,682 - en.wikipedia.org|
80. At the age of 19 years and 8 days, Rio Ferdinand earned his first full England cap as a substitute in a friendly against Cameroon on 15 November 1997, making him the youngest defender to play for England at the time.
|FactSnippet No. 6,677 - en.wikipedia.org|