1. Damian Green was promoted to Minister for the Cabinet Office.
|FactSnippet No. 393,833 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Damian Green was appointed as Secretary of State for Work and Pensions by Theresa May in July 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 393,832 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Damian Green spoke on the environment from 1999 and was promoted to the Shadow Cabinet by Iain Duncan Smith in 2001 as the Shadow Secretary of State for Education and Skills.
|FactSnippet No. 393,829 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Damian Green stood against Labour's Ken Livingstone in Brent East at the 1992 general election, but lost by 5,971 votes.
|FactSnippet No. 393,827 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Damian Green left 10 Downing Street in 1994 to run his own consultancy in public affairs.
|FactSnippet No. 393,826 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Damian Green was appointed as Secretary of State for Work and Pensions by Prime Minister Theresa May in July 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 393,822 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Damian Green served in several shadow ministerial positions, including Transport Secretary and Immigration Minister.
|FactSnippet No. 393,821 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Damian Green ignored him and went dribbling up the court go away from a veteran center rotation and turn things over to the three youngsters: Jordan Bell, Damian Jones and Kevon Looney.
|FactSnippet No. 103,686|
19. Damian Green was opposed to Brexit prior to the 2016 EU membership referendum.
|FactSnippet No. 80,896 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Damian Green is an advocate of allowing illegal immigrants to return to the UK sooner.
|FactSnippet No. 80,895 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Damian Green entered Parliament in the 1997 election by winning the seat of Ashford in Kent.
|FactSnippet No. 80,887 - en.wikipedia.org|