1. Dannii Minogue is an Australian pop singer, songwriter, actress, model and presenter.
|FactSnippet No. 809,546|
6. Dannii Minogue received much criticism during series 6 of The X Factor.
|FactSnippet No. 809,536 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. In 2007, Dannii Minogue was hired by Simon Cowell to become a judge on the Seven Network talent show Australia's Got Talent along with Red Symons and Tom Burlinson.
|FactSnippet No. 809,514 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. In September 2016, it was revealed Dannii Minogue was returning to British television, as a judge on the judging panel of Gary Barlow talent show Let It Shine alongside fellow judges Martin Kemp and Barlow.
|FactSnippet No. 809,513 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Dannii Minogue returned during the judges' houses round, selecting Nicolo Festa, Matt Cardle and Aiden Grimshaw as her final three, with Paije Richardson as her wildcard act.
|FactSnippet No. 809,510 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. In late 2014, Dannii Minogue recorded a cover version of "That's How You Know" for the Australian We Love Disney album.
|FactSnippet No. 809,502 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. In 2017, Dannii Minogue took on the role as judge on the new BBC show, Let It Shine.
|FactSnippet No. 809,475 - en.wikipedia.org|