|FactSnippet No. 767,631 - en.wikipedia.org|
65 Facts About Darrell Issa
3. On May 4, 2017, Darrell Issa voted in favor of repealing Obamacare and passing the American Health Care Act.
|FactSnippet No. 767,629 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Darrell Issa spent $10 million of his own money in his campaign, running against California State Treasurer Matt Fong, Congressman Frank Riggs, and three others.
|FactSnippet No. 767,625 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Darrell Issa was instrumental in persuading the national Republican Party to hold its 1996 convention in San Diego.
|FactSnippet No. 767,624 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Darrell Issa went to Washington, DC to lobby Congress and became one of California's largest individual campaign contributors to Republican candidates.
|FactSnippet No. 767,623 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Darrell Issa seems unconvinced about the science behind climate change, and the investigation that he seemed most passionate about when we spoke involved US government funding for the University of East Anglia's Climate Research Unit.
|FactSnippet No. 149,186|
25. Darrell Issa sued St Paul for a hundred and seventy-five thousand dollars, and the two parties eventually settled out of court for about twenty thousand dollars.
|FactSnippet No. 149,182|
35. In 2003, Darrell Issa was the architect behind the successful popular uprising to recall former Democratic California Governor Gray Davis.
|FactSnippet No. 149,142|
43. Darrell Issa has stated that he believes Russia meddled with the 2016 election, but that he supports Trump's firing of FBI Director Comey, and he believes the US should be focusing on other issues.
|FactSnippet No. 149,120 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Darrell Issa opposed the Stop Online Piracy Act based on the amount of discretion the Department of Justice would have under the legislation as it is currently drafted.
|FactSnippet No. 149,119 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. On May 4, 2017, Darrell Issa voted in favor of repealing the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and passing the American Health Care Act.
|FactSnippet No. 149,118 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. Darrell Issa called President Obama's unwillingness to investigate Climategate "unconscionable" and an abdication of responsibility.
|FactSnippet No. 149,115 - en.wikipedia.org|
48. In early February 2017, Darrell Issa expressed his support for a special prosecutor to look into President Donald Trump's ties to Russia.
|FactSnippet No. 149,113 - en.wikipedia.org|
49. Darrell Issa endorsed Trump in March 2016 and did not rescind his endorsement after the Donald Trump and Billy Bush recording surfaced.
|FactSnippet No. 149,112 - en.wikipedia.org|
50. Darrell Issa attracted attention for his close relationship with and strong support for Donald Trump during the 2016 presidential election.
|FactSnippet No. 149,111 - en.wikipedia.org|
51. Darrell Issa came to national prominence in 2003 when he contributed more than $1.6 million to help fund a signature-gathering drive for the petition to recall California Governor Gray Davis.
|FactSnippet No. 149,109 - en.wikipedia.org|
53. In July 2017, Darrell Issa introduced the CLASSICS Act to Congress in a bipartisan effort to empower artists thru the collection of royalties for the preceding three year period and by ensuring their creative rights remain in force for pre-1972 recordings just as newer artists are guaranteed by current legislation.
|FactSnippet No. 149,107 - en.wikipedia.org|
58. Darrell Issa sent out a campaign mailer which featured a photograph of President Barack Obama signing a law.
|FactSnippet No. 149,101 - en.wikipedia.org|