1. Darren Ferguson was born on 9 February 1972 and is a Scottish professional football manager and former player, who was last the manager of Championship club Peterborough United.
FactSnippet No. 34,561 - en.wikipedia.org
2. Darren Ferguson won a Premier League title and the FA Charity Shield in 1993 with the club before going on to spend most of his career at Wolverhampton Wanderers and Wrexham in the lower divisions of English football.
FactSnippet No. 34,562 - en.wikipedia.org
3. Darren Ferguson is the son of former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson.
FactSnippet No. 34,563 - en.wikipedia.org
4. Darren Ferguson spent five years at Wolves, during which they qualified for the Division One play-offs twice and finished in the top 10 on four occasions, but never gained promotion to the Premier League.
FactSnippet No. 34,564 - en.wikipedia.org
5. Darren Ferguson led the club to a 10th-placed finish in his first season of management.
FactSnippet No. 34,565 - en.wikipedia.org
6. In January 2010, Darren Ferguson signed as manager of Preston North End.
FactSnippet No. 34,566 - en.wikipedia.org
7. On 12 January 2011, Darren Ferguson was re-appointed as manager at Peterborough on a four-and-a-half-year contract.
FactSnippet No. 34,567 - en.wikipedia.org
8. Darren Ferguson resigned from his role as manager on 4 June 2018, after guiding Rovers to 15th placed finish in their first season back in League One.
FactSnippet No. 34,568 - en.wikipedia.org
9. Darren Ferguson appeared at Macclesfield Magistrates' Court on 23 January 2008, and was charged with common assault, to which he pleaded not guilty.