1. Darren Lehmann was a part of the Yorkshire team and it was there that he met Andrea, his future wife.
|FactSnippet No. 189,419|
2. Darren Lehmann played two matches and scored 18 runs, featuring alongside Warne for Rajasthan Royals.
|FactSnippet No. 189,418|
6. Darren Lehmann left school at the age of 16 to work on the assembly line of Holden car manufacturers in Elizabeth, South Australia.
|FactSnippet No. 189,413|
18. Darren Lehmann said Sheffield Shield cricketers would learn from having to play against Smith, Warner and Bancroft and crowds would come to watch matches.
|FactSnippet No. 189,379|
20. Darren Lehmann said the bowling line-up picked itself—Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood, Mitchell Starc and Nathan Lyon—and said he would include Peter Siddle, Chris Tremain and Daniel Worrall in the squad as backup seamers.
|FactSnippet No. 189,375|
25. Darren Lehmann was suspected of involvement in altering the conditions of the ball, along with Cameron Bancroft, skipper Steve Smith, and vice-captain David Warner, on the third day of the third Test against South Africa on 24 March 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 189,361 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. In June 2013, Darren Lehmann was appointed as head coach of Australia, replacing Mickey Arthur who had suffered a bad result in the Champions Trophy.
|FactSnippet No. 189,359 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Darren Lehmann was then named coach of the Queensland team after Trevor Barsby's sudden exit in 2010.
|FactSnippet No. 189,357 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Darren Lehmann came under more pressure upon his return, when during an ODI against Sri Lanka, he had an error of judgment and was run out.
|FactSnippet No. 189,353 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Darren Lehmann scored 52 on debut, as well as claiming Indian captain Mohammad Azharuddin while bowling.
|FactSnippet No. 189,351 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. Darren Lehmann made his Test debut in the Third Test against India in March 1998 in Bangalore, after Steve Waugh suffered a hamstring injury.
|FactSnippet No. 189,350 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Darren Lehmann believed that he had a better chance of international selection, feeling that selectors disregarded batting performances at Adelaide Oval on the perception that it was a flat track.
|FactSnippet No. 189,346 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. Darren Lehmann was called into the squad for the triangular ODI series, but after being unused, he was replaced by Mark Waugh.
|FactSnippet No. 189,345 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. In June 2013, Darren Lehmann replaced Mickey Arthur as the coach of the Australian cricket team, only two weeks before the 2013 Ashes series.
|FactSnippet No. 189,342 - en.wikipedia.org|