1. Mark Waugh said if Maxwell is picked, he deserves a sport higher up the order than No 7, where he batted in the third ODI.
|FactSnippet No. 105,647|
7. In 1993, Mark Waugh was a member of the Australian team competing in the Hong Kong Sixes; one of the Indian team was Test all-rounder Manoj Prabhakar.
|FactSnippet No. 40,145 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Mark Waugh retired from international cricket in late 2002 after being omitted for the upcoming Test series against England in favour of Darren Lehmann.
|FactSnippet No. 40,143 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Mark Waugh continued his fine ODI form with another century, an unbeaten 133 against India in the second ODI, but was forced to return home after his finger was fractured by a Javagal Srinath delivery.
|FactSnippet No. 40,142 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Mark Waugh was tipped to win the Allan Border Medal due to his prolific runscoring that year.
|FactSnippet No. 40,141 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Mark Waugh was 37 not out when Darren Lehmann struck the winning runs.
|FactSnippet No. 40,138 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Mark Waugh scored only 33 and three as Australia defeated Bangladesh and the West Indies to progress to the Super Six phase.
|FactSnippet No. 40,137 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Mark Waugh was one of the leading players at the 1996 Cricket World Cup on the Indian subcontinent.
|FactSnippet No. 40,126 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. In his first match in the role, Mark Waugh scored 130 from 144 balls against Sri Lanka at the WACA ground.
|FactSnippet No. 40,125 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Mark Waugh scored 88 in the Second Test win at Hobart, and the teams moved to Sydney where Australia sought a clean sweep.
|FactSnippet No. 40,124 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. In the first tour match against Jamaica, Mark Waugh was felled by a bouncer from Courtney Walsh, but recovered to score a century despite the presence of his teammate's spilt blood on the pitch.
|FactSnippet No. 40,119 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. On the tour of England in 1993, Mark Waugh scored 174 against Surrey and reclaimed his Test position from Martyn.
|FactSnippet No. 40,109 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Mark Waugh returned to state duty and New South Wales needed to beat Tasmania in their last match to qualify for the final.
|FactSnippet No. 40,107 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. Mark Waugh called the attempt to sandpaper the ball "stupid" and it has led to two reviews from Cricket Australia, with the details of one set to be released on Monday.
|FactSnippet No. 20,816|