1. Dr Dre has had four sons and two daughters, by five different women.
|FactSnippet No. 421,656 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Dr Dre recruited keyboardist Camara Kambon to play the keys on "Been There, Done That", and through Bud'da and Sam Sneed he was introduced to fellow Pittsburgh native Melvin "Mel-Man" Bradford.
|FactSnippet No. 421,652 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Dr Dre used a minimoog synth to replay the melody from Leon Haywood's 1972 song "I Wanna Do Somethin' Freaky to You" for the Chronic's first single "Nuthin' but a "G" Thang" which became a global hit.
|FactSnippet No. 421,651 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Dr Dre produced or co-produced four tracks on the album, including the hit single "In da Club", a joint production between Aftermath, Eminem's boutique label Shady Records and Interscope.
|FactSnippet No. 421,638 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Dr Dre signed Eminem in 1998 and 50 Cent in 2002, and co-produced their albums.
|FactSnippet No. 421,625 - en.wikipedia.org|