|FactSnippet No. 227,760|
45 Facts About Dwayne Haskins
2. Dwayne Haskins leads the Big Ten is passing yards, passing TDs and completion percentage.
|FactSnippet No. 227,758|
3. Dwayne Haskins has earned Big Ten Player of the Week four times this season.
|FactSnippet No. 227,757|
9. Dwayne Haskins simply picked on a banged-up Northwestern secondary all night long, throwing for a championship-game record 499 yards and 5 touchdowns, making his case for a trip to New York for the Heisman Trophy Award presentation.
|FactSnippet No. 227,737|
10. Dwayne Haskins passes Drew Brees, breaks his college record during Michigan game.
|FactSnippet No. 227,735|
12. Dwayne Haskins does Heisman pose to make case for trophy vs Northwestern.
|FactSnippet No. 227,732|
13. Dwayne Haskins has certainly been putting on a show over the past three games, setting a bunch of Ohio State passing records in the process.
|FactSnippet No. 227,729|
14. Dwayne Haskins told reporters after the Ohio State-Northwestern game that he'll be playing in the Buckeyes' bowl game no matter what.
|FactSnippet No. 227,726|
16. Dwayne Haskins has quickly climbed up the Ohio State all-time passing chart and is near the top of nearly every quarterback statistic nationally.
|FactSnippet No. 227,724|
18. Ohio State quarterback Dwayne Haskins escaped the clutches of the Northwestern defensive line, and then the quarterback found wide receiver Terry McLaurin in the end zone for a 16-yard score.
|FactSnippet No. 227,722|
19. Ohio State quarterback Dwayne Haskins escaped the clutches of the.
|FactSnippet No. 227,721|
22. Dwayne Haskins leads the No 6 Buckeyes against No 21 Northwestern in the conference championship game on Saturday, with a chance to get back to the College Football Playoff if some other pieces fall into place.
|FactSnippet No. 227,713|
24. Dwayne Haskins already has joined elite company as the winner of the 2018 Chicago Tribune Silver Football, first awarded to Illinois' Red Grange in 1924.
|FactSnippet No. 227,708|
32. Dwayne Haskins plans to 'put on a show' if Buckeyes land in College Football Playoff.
|FactSnippet No. 227,692|
40. Ohio State starting quarterback Dwayne Haskins finishes a lap around the field.
|FactSnippet No. 227,682|