|FactSnippet No. 854,688|
32 Facts About Eddie Howe
2. Eddie Howe was recorded as the youngest manager in Football league during his second stint at Bournemouth in 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 854,681|
3. Eddie Howe is in love with Vicki so much that he caused a road block by parking his Range Rover in the bus stop spot while she grabbed coffee from Starbucks in Bournemouth, Dorset.
|FactSnippet No. 854,680|
5. Eddie Howe rejoined his first love Bournemouth in 2012 and guided the Cherries to back to back promotions leading them to the Premier league for the first time in thier club history.
|FactSnippet No. 854,678|
6. Eddie Howe is the next big thing in Premier league after being linked to replace Arsene Wenger at Arsenal.
|FactSnippet No. 854,677|
8. Eddie Howe left Burnley in October 2012 citing "personal reasons" for his departure.
|FactSnippet No. 854,673 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. In December 2006, at the age of 29, Eddie Howe was promoted to the position of player-coach by manager Kevin Bond, and handed the task of coaching Bournemouth's reserve team, though he continued to play in the first team.
|FactSnippet No. 854,671 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Eddie Howe made his first-team debut in December 1995 against Hull City.
|FactSnippet No. 854,670 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Eddie Howe rescued Bournemouth from relegation out of the Football League in his first season in charge, after the club started the season on minus 17 points, then led them to promotion the next.
|FactSnippet No. 854,669 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Eddie Howe rules out Callum Wilson exit amid Chelsea speculation.
|FactSnippet No. 103,495|
16. Eddie Howe has been looking forward to Saturday's game at St James Park.
|FactSnippet No. 103,492|
17. Eddie Howe hopes England call will take Callum Wilson's game to next level.
|FactSnippet No. 103,491|
19. Eddie Howe tells players to treat Newcastle clash like a relegation scrap—despite sitting in the top six.
|FactSnippet No. 103,488|
22. Eddie Howe returned to Bournemouth as a youth coach under Jimmy Quinn and took over as caretaker manager when Quinn was sacked on 31 December 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 74,136 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Eddie Howe said of the promotion and of Bournemouth supporters, "It shouldn't be them thanking me, it should be me thanking them.
|FactSnippet No. 24,293 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. On 16 January 2011, Eddie Howe was announced as the new manager of Burnley after signing a three-and-a-half-year contract at the Championship club.
|FactSnippet No. 24,291 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Eddie Howe established himself as an important player in Bournemouth's defence and in 1998 he was selected for the England Under-21 team in the Toulon Tournament.
|FactSnippet No. 24,290 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Eddie Howe explains why Man Utd are still favourites v Bournemouth.
|FactSnippet No. 17,346|
32. Eddie Howe leads fight for English coaches against foreign domination in Premier League.
|FactSnippet No. 17,344|