1. Errol Flynn was largely responsible for developing tourism to this area and for a while owned the Titchfield Hotel which was decorated by the artist Olga Lehmann.
|FactSnippet No. 453,747 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Errol Flynn was linked romantically with Lupe Velez, Marlene Dietrich, and Dolores del Rio, among many others.
|FactSnippet No. 453,745 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Errol Flynn wrote a series of newspaper and magazine articles for the New York Journal American and other publications documenting his time in Cuba with Castro.
|FactSnippet No. 453,742 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Errol Flynn met with Stanley Kubrick to discuss a role in Lolita, but nothing came of it.
|FactSnippet No. 453,741 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Errol Flynn made a swashbuckler in Italy, Crossed Swords.
|FactSnippet No. 453,739 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Errol Flynn tried comedy again with Never Say Goodbye, a comedy of remarriage opposite Eleanor Parker, but it was not a success, grossing $1.77 million in the US.
|FactSnippet No. 453,733 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Errol Flynn had a cameo in Warners' all-star Thank Your Lucky Stars, singing a song.
|FactSnippet No. 453,728 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Errol Flynn had a strong dramatic part in the all-male anti-war film, The Dawn Patrol, alongside David Niven, then made his first Western, Dodge City (1939), with Curtiz and de Havilland.
|FactSnippet No. 453,722 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Errol Flynn travelled to Spain, in 1937, as a war correspondent during the Spanish Civil War.
|FactSnippet No. 453,721 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Errol Flynn performed at the 1934 Malvern Festival and in Glasgow, and briefly in London's West End.
|FactSnippet No. 453,717 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Errol Flynn spent the next five years oscillating between New Guinea and Sydney.
|FactSnippet No. 453,714 - en.wikipedia.org|