1. On November 24, 1991, Freddie Mercury went to his death having lived one of the most remarkable lives anyone can recall.
|FactSnippet No. 110,410|
2. In December 2009 a large model of Freddie Mercury wearing tartan was put on display in Edinburgh as publicity for the run of We Will Rock You at the Playhouse Theatre.
|FactSnippet No. 94,226 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. In his will, Freddie Mercury left the vast majority of his wealth, including his home and recording royalties, to Mary Austin and the remainder to his parents and sister.
|FactSnippet No. 94,223 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. In his will, Freddie Mercury left his London home to Austin, rather than his partner Jim Hutton, saying to her, "You would have been my wife, and it would have been yours anyway.
|FactSnippet No. 94,214 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. In 1992, Freddie Mercury was posthumously awarded the Brit Award for Outstanding Contribution to British Music, and a tribute concert was held at Wembley Stadium, London.
|FactSnippet No. 94,198 - en.wikipedia.org|