|FactSnippet No. 131,894|
49 Facts About Geraint Thomas
7. Geraint Thomas reported his shoulder "popped out" during the crash, but he remounted to complete the stage, dropping to 17th in the standings, five minutes and 14 seconds behind Nairo Quintana.
|FactSnippet No. 115,080 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. In January 2017, Team Sky announced that Geraint Thomas would share leadership with Mikel Landa at the Giro d'Italia.
|FactSnippet No. 115,075 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Geraint Thomas was the only Briton to finish the race, placing 22nd overall, his best ever result in the Tour de France.
|FactSnippet No. 115,064 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Geraint Thomas acted as lead out man to Mark Cavendish in the race, helping him to three stage victories.
|FactSnippet No. 115,053 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Geraint Thomas focused on track cycling for the 2012 season, competing at the Summer Olympics in London.
|FactSnippet No. 115,051 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Geraint Thomas lost the white jersey to Robert Gesink on stage 7, as team leader Bradley Wiggins crashed out of the Tour, and the remaining Sky riders lost time after waiting for him.
|FactSnippet No. 115,048 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. At the Tour de France, Geraint Thomas finished sixth on the opening stage to take the white jersey.
|FactSnippet No. 115,047 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Geraint Thomas began 2010 as part of the team time trial winning team for Sky at the Tour of Qatar.
|FactSnippet No. 115,042 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Geraint Thomas suffered a bad start to his 2009 season when he broke his pelvis and fractured his nose in a fall; he crashed into a safety barrier having misjudged a turn in the time trial stage of the Tirreno–Adriatico in Macerata, Italy.
|FactSnippet No. 115,040 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. Geraint Thomas made his Tour de France debut at the 2007 race as the youngest rider in the race as Barloworld picked up one of the three wildcard spots allocated for the race.
|FactSnippet No. 115,038 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. Geraint Thomas came even closer to winning the 2018 Tour de France on Wednesday, finishing third on Stage 17 and extending his lead in the overall classification by nearly 20 seconds.
|FactSnippet No. 21,898|