1. Giannis Antetokounmpo dropped 43 points for the Bucks as they got the win over Washington.
|FactSnippet No. 890,300|
2. Giannis Antetokounmpo puts Lauri Markkanen in a blender and rises up to the rim for the hammer.
|FactSnippet No. 890,296|
6. Giannis Antetokounmpo was selected number 15 overall in the 2013 NBA Draft by the Bucks.
|FactSnippet No. 890,290|
17. Giannis Antetokounmpo represented Greece for the first time in July 2013 with the Greek Under-20 national team at the 2013 FIBA Europe Under-20 Championship.
|FactSnippet No. 472,045 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Giannis Antetokounmpo became the first player in NBA history to finish in the top 20 in the league in each of the five major categories in a regular season.
|FactSnippet No. 472,044 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Giannis Antetokounmpo finished the season with 61 total blocks, which led all NBA rookies and was the seventh-most by a Bucks rookie in franchise history.
|FactSnippet No. 472,040 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Giannis Antetokounmpo fulfilled his draft projections as a first-round pick by being selected 15th overall by the Milwaukee Bucks.
|FactSnippet No. 472,039 - en.wikipedia.org|