1. Google Assistant can wake you up at any time you prefer.
|FactSnippet No. 189,054|
3. Google Assistant Kids works on the Google app for smartphones and tablets or with a Google Home device.
|FactSnippet No. 189,051|
8. Google Assistant is embedded in various Android phones, but it works in its smart chat app, Allo, and is a key part of its Google Home smart speakers and various device apps.
|FactSnippet No. 189,044|
16. Google Assistant launched on the Google Pixel smartphones and Google Home, before expanding to just about all modern Android devices.
|FactSnippet No. 189,029|
27. The Google Assistant will default to online book if it's available, and call if not.
|FactSnippet No. 189,003|
28. Google Assistant is expected to get the voice of John Legend at some point.
|FactSnippet No. 188,997|
30. In July 2018, the Google Home version of Google Assistant gained support for multiple actions triggered by a single vocal shortcut command.
|FactSnippet No. 188,992 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. In May 2017, Google announced that the Google Assistant would support a keyboard for typed input and visual responses, support identifying objects and gather visual information through the device's camera, and support purchasing products and sending money.
|FactSnippet No. 188,991 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. The Google Assistant is integrated in Android Wear 2.0, and will be included in future versions of Android TV and Android Auto.
|FactSnippet No. 188,989 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Google Assistant initially debuted in May 2016 as part of Google's messaging app Allo, and its voice-activated speaker Google Home.
|FactSnippet No. 188,984 - en.wikipedia.org|