|FactSnippet No. 606,082 - en.wikipedia.org|
23 Facts About Hampshire
2. In summer and early autumn, New Hampshire is home to many county fairs, the largest being the Hopkinton State Fair, in Contoocook.
|FactSnippet No. 606,081 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. New Hampshire has 25 public-use airports, three with some scheduled commercial passenger service.
|FactSnippet No. 606,078 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. New Hampshire has a well-maintained, well-signed network of Interstate highways, US highways, and state highways.
|FactSnippet No. 606,077 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. New Hampshire is a "Dillon Rule" state, meaning the state retains all powers not specifically granted to municipalities.
|FactSnippet No. 606,073 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. New Hampshire has 10 counties and 234 cities and towns.
|FactSnippet No. 606,072 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. New Hampshire is the only state in the US that does not require adults to wear seat belts in their vehicles.
|FactSnippet No. 606,069 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. New Hampshire is an alcoholic beverage control state, and through the State Liquor Commission it takes in $100 million from the sale and distribution of liquor.
|FactSnippet No. 606,068 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. New Hampshire has potential for renewable energies like wind power, hydroelectricity, and wood fuel.
|FactSnippet No. 606,067 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. New Hampshire experienced a major shift in its economic base during the last century.
|FactSnippet No. 606,066 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. New Hampshire has modest manufacturing, especially of electronics, as well as professional and science services.
|FactSnippet No. 606,056|
19. New Hampshire now has lost 11 straight and is winless against Division I opponents.
|FactSnippet No. 606,049|
20. New Hampshire had a 10-game winning streak against the Bearcats and had swept the season series with Binghamton the last four years.
|FactSnippet No. 606,048|
21. In 2018, Hampshire had a GDP per capita of £22,100, comparable with the UK as a whole.
|FactSnippet No. 606,043 - en.wikipedia.org|