|FactSnippet No. 890,443|
10 Facts About Health Organization
2. World Health Organization is the principle international organization managing public health related issues on a global scale.
|FactSnippet No. 890,442|
3. World Health Organization is the principal international organization managing public health-related issues on a global scale.
|FactSnippet No. 890,441|
4. World Health Organization, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, is an international group of one hundred and ninety-one member states devoted to the maintenance and improvement of the health of all people throughout the world.
|FactSnippet No. 890,440|
5. World Health Organization was established in 1948 when its constitution entered into force.
|FactSnippet No. 890,439|
7. World Health Organization operates 150 country offices in six different regions.
|FactSnippet No. 477,557 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. In 2016, the World Health Organization drafted a global health sector strategy on HIV.
|FactSnippet No. 477,555 - en.wikipedia.org|