1. Heikki Kovalainen crossed the line out of control, and Priaulx pipped him.
|FactSnippet No. 311,414 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Heikki Kovalainen competed in the 2004 Race of Champions at the Stade de France in Paris.
|FactSnippet No. 311,410 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Heikki Kovalainen retired in Monaco with steering problems, and in Turkey with hydraulic problems.
|FactSnippet No. 311,401 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. At the Spanish Grand Prix, Heikki Kovalainen had just taken the lead, when his front-left tyre suddenly deflated and his car crashed into the tyre wall on lap 22.
|FactSnippet No. 311,390 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Heikki Kovalainen made his race debut at the Australian Grand Prix.
|FactSnippet No. 311,381 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Heikki Kovalainen tested for Minardi, but Renault made him second test driver alongside Montagny for 2004.
|FactSnippet No. 311,380 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Heikki Kovalainen took part in the Formula Three Macau Grand Prix, where he finished eighth.
|FactSnippet No. 311,374 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Heikki Kovalainen competed in the last two races of the 2013 season for Lotus F1 as a short-notice stand-in for regular driver Kimi Raikkonen.
|FactSnippet No. 311,369 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Heikki Kovalainen gained his first podium by finishing second in the Japanese Grand Prix that year.
|FactSnippet No. 311,367 - en.wikipedia.org|