|FactSnippet No. 17,876 - en.wikipedia.org|
33 Facts About Adrian Sutil
2. Adrian Sutil was the reserve driver for the Williams F1 Team in 2015.
|FactSnippet No. 17,877 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Adrian Sutil raced for them at three events in Portugal, Australia and Dubai, his best result being two twelfth places.
|FactSnippet No. 17,886 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Adrian Sutil appeared for the team as the third driver at the European, French and Japanese Grands Prix.
|FactSnippet No. 17,889 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Adrian Sutil continued with the team in 2008 under its new identity as Force India, after briefly entertaining the possibility of a drive with McLaren or Williams.
|FactSnippet No. 17,894 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. In Monaco, Adrian Sutil finished 14th and finished 17th in Turkey, after qualifying a career-best of 15th.
|FactSnippet No. 17,897 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. In Germany, Adrian Sutil took advantage of the unpredictable conditions in qualifying, and secured his best-ever qualifying position of seventh.
|FactSnippet No. 17,899 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. At the Italian Grand Prix, Adrian Sutil took his career best qualifying result of second place and finished fourth in the race behind Raikkonen, despite accidentally overshooting his mechanics during his final pit stop, but they suffered only minor injuries.
|FactSnippet No. 17,900 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Adrian Sutil recorded the fastest lap of the race, his first in Formula One and the first fastest lap recorded for Force India.
|FactSnippet No. 17,901 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. In Japan, Adrian Sutil took his second best career qualifying result of fourth, but was given a 5 grid place penalty along with Jenson Button, Rubens Barrichello and Fernando Alonso for not slowing down while yellow flags were waved and started the race from eighth on the grid.
|FactSnippet No. 17,903 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Adrian Sutil retired in Canada after hitting a wall, which resulted in damage to his car's suspension.
|FactSnippet No. 17,904 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. At the final race in Brazil, Adrian Sutil matched his best finish of the season with sixth place, and as a result, moved into ninth place in the final championship standings.
|FactSnippet No. 17,906 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Adrian Sutil joined Williams as a reserve driver prior to the 2015 Malaysian Grand Prix.
|FactSnippet No. 17,907 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Adrian Sutil was appointed after Williams driver Valtteri Bottas was injured during the Australian Grand Prix, with the team wanting an experienced race driver to deputise for either Bottas or Felipe Massa to maximise their constructors championship points, should either race driver be unable to participate.
|FactSnippet No. 17,908 - en.wikipedia.org|