1. Nico Rosberg took a handful of podiums in 2010 but it took a further two years for Mercedes to triumph, with Rosberg victorious in China, and Michael Schumacher quickest during qualifying at Monaco.
|FactSnippet No. 110,685|
5. At his home Grand Prix, Nico Rosberg performed an aggressive overtaking manoeuvre on Verstappen.
|FactSnippet No. 96,110 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Nico Rosberg relinquished the championship lead at the Hungarian Grand Prix, after finishing 2nd behind Hamilton.
|FactSnippet No. 96,109 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Nico Rosberg bounced back with pole position and victory at the brand new Baku circuit whereas teammate and title rival Lewis Hamilton hit the wall in Q3 and started tenth and finished fifth allowing him to increase his Championship lead to 24 points.
|FactSnippet No. 96,108 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. In Canada, Nico Rosberg took his seventh front row of the season after qualifying 0.062 seconds behind Lewis Hamilton.
|FactSnippet No. 96,106 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Nico Rosberg took another front row at the Monaco Grand Prix but struggled for pace early in very wet conditions and was asked to let Hamilton through.
|FactSnippet No. 96,105 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Nico Rosberg was second in China and third in Bahrain after a brake failure.
|FactSnippet No. 96,101 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. The next round in Singapore resulted in Nico Rosberg retiring from the race, after an electrical failure.
|FactSnippet No. 96,099 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Nico Rosberg said the race was "a day for the sport" considering the criticism that Formula One has had in 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 96,093 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Nico Rosberg came back to being 2nd best to Vettel after the summer break qualifying 2nd, only 0.010 seconds behind Sebastian Vettel.
|FactSnippet No. 96,091 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Nico Rosberg retired from the Australian Grand Prix with an electrical problem, and he finished fourth at the Malaysian Grand Prix after being ordered by the team not to overtake Hamilton.
|FactSnippet No. 96,090 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Nico Rosberg took advantage of his grid position to storm to his maiden victory finishing over twenty seconds ahead of second-placed Jenson Button who fell back after a pit-stop error.
|FactSnippet No. 96,086 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. At the Chinese Grand Prix, Nico Rosberg gained the first pole position of his career.
|FactSnippet No. 96,085 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Nico Rosberg finished outside the points in the first two races of the season in Australia and Malaysia, finishing twelfth and thirteenth respectively.
|FactSnippet No. 96,084 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Nico Rosberg managed to claim fifth place at the Japanese Grand Prix after qualifying eleventh and starting in P7 on a good strategy after a number of grid penalties.
|FactSnippet No. 96,075 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Nico Rosberg secured the first podium finish of his career with a strong drive to third place at the 2008 Australian Grand Prix.
|FactSnippet No. 96,072 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. At the Canadian Grand Prix, Nico Rosberg qualified seventh and moved up two places from the start:.
|FactSnippet No. 96,071 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. In 2007, Nico Rosberg finished in the points seven times, including a career best fourth at the season-ending Brazilian Grand Prix.
|FactSnippet No. 96,070 - en.wikipedia.org|