1. In 2018, Henry Cavill co-starred as August Walker in the action spy film Mission: Impossible—Fallout.
|FactSnippet No. 841,260 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Henry Cavill launched the running phase of the Royal Marines 1664 Challenge and took part in The Gibraltar Rock Run 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 802,291 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Henry Cavill starred in director Joel Schumacher's horror film, Blood Creek, and had a supporting role in Woody Allen's comedy film, Whatever Works (2009).
|FactSnippet No. 802,289 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Henry Cavill lost the role of Batman to Christian Bale in 2005.
|FactSnippet No. 155,036|
16. Henry Cavill was born on 5 May 1983 in Jersey Channel Islands, Britain.
|FactSnippet No. 155,031|
24. Henry Cavill is dating his girlfriend, Lucy Cork since early July 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 155,016|
29. Henry Cavill was born on May 5, 1983, in the Channel Islands to Marianne Dalgliesh and Colin Cavill.
|FactSnippet No. 155,009|
32. Henry Cavill is a British actor best known for his role as Superman in the superhero movies Man of Steel, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Justice League.
|FactSnippet No. 155,002|
34. Henry Cavill is a big supporter of the Royal Marines Charitable Trust Fund, and he often takes part in fundraisers.
|FactSnippet No. 154,998|
35. Henry Cavill was almost in—get this—both Harry Potter and Twilight.
|FactSnippet No. 154,995|
36. Henry Cavill was born as Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill on 5th May 1983 in Channel, Islands of the United Kingdom.
|FactSnippet No. 154,987|
39. Henry Cavill recently turned some heads by flirting with pop star Demi Lovato on social media.
|FactSnippet No. 154,981|
42. Henry Cavill is the second youngest of five boys and was raised on the Bailiwick of Jersey in the Channel Islands.
|FactSnippet No. 154,975|
45. Henry Cavill was born the fourth of five boys, on Jersey in the Channel Islands.
|FactSnippet No. 154,967|
46. Henry Cavill gained further prominence and international fame for playing Superman in the DC Extended Universe, starting with the reboot Man of Steel, and reprising the role in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Justice League.
|FactSnippet No. 154,966|
50. Henry Cavill was born on May 5, 1983 on Jersey in the Channel Islands.
|FactSnippet No. 154,959|
51. Henry Cavill has stated that he's interested in playing James Bond.
|FactSnippet No. 154,955|
52. Henry Cavill actually met his Man of Steel on-screen father, Russell Crowe, back when he was at boarding school.
|FactSnippet No. 154,952|
59. Henry Cavill had finished shooting Justice League when he started filming Mission: Impossible 6, which he had to grow out a mustache for.
|FactSnippet No. 154,937|
62. Henry Cavill is a spokesman for the Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust, and an ambassador for The Royal Marines Charity.
|FactSnippet No. 154,931 - en.wikipedia.org|
64. On 4 September 2018, it was announced that Henry Cavill will be portraying the protagonist Geralt of Rivia in the Netflix adaptation of The Witcher.
|FactSnippet No. 154,929 - en.wikipedia.org|
69. In 2005, Henry Cavill was a final choice for the role of James Bond in Casino Royale.
|FactSnippet No. 154,923 - en.wikipedia.org|
70. Henry Cavill was the cause of a write-in effort from fans to see him cast as Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
|FactSnippet No. 154,922 - en.wikipedia.org|
75. Henry Cavill was born the fourth of five boys on Jersey in the Channel Islands.
|FactSnippet No. 154,917 - en.wikipedia.org|
76. Henry Cavill gained prominence and international fame for portraying Superman in the DC Extended Universe, starring in Man of Steel, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016), and Justice League (2017).
|FactSnippet No. 154,916 - en.wikipedia.org|