1. In 2008 Joss Whedon made waves with a new miniseries, Dr Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, a musical comedy about an aspiring supervillain that was released online in three installments.
|FactSnippet No. 843,948|
3. Joss Whedon used as much of the Wonder Woman mythology as he could, which includes her only possession more ridiculous than the ability to talk to animals: the invisible jet.
|FactSnippet No. 843,944|
5. Joss Whedon ended his post announcing that his involvement with Wonder Woman was over by saying, "Finally and forever: I never had an actress picked out, or even a consistent front-runner.
|FactSnippet No. 843,942|
17. Joss Whedon got his first TV gig as a staff writer on Roseanne not long after moving to Los Angeles in the 80s.
|FactSnippet No. 843,921|
32. Early in his career, Joss Whedon sold two spec scripts that were not produced, Suspension and Afterlife.
|FactSnippet No. 843,897 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. In May 2017, Joss Whedon took over post-production duties for Justice League, including writing, and directing additional photography for the film.
|FactSnippet No. 843,895 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. Joss Whedon filmed it in black-and-white on digital video over a period of 12 days at his residence in Santa Monica, California.
|FactSnippet No. 843,893 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. Joss Whedon spoke about certain complications that factored in with making the show for Marvel, noting confusion between him and the company regarding the degree to which they wanted him to create it, citing their demand that he prioritize Avengers: Age of Ultron.
|FactSnippet No. 843,889 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Joss Whedon finished his 24 issue run in 2008 and then handed over the writing reins to Warren Ellis.
|FactSnippet No. 843,879 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. Joss Whedon graduated from Wesleyan University in 1987, where he was awarded an honorary Doctor of Letters in 2013.
|FactSnippet No. 843,872 - en.wikipedia.org|
49. Joss Whedon is the younger sibling of Samuel and Matthew Whedon and older sibling of writers Jed and Zack Whedon.
|FactSnippet No. 843,870 - en.wikipedia.org|
50. Joss Whedon wrote and directed the Marvel Cinematic Universe superhero films The Avengers and its sequel Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), and co-wrote the script for the DC Extended Universe superhero film Justice League (2017), for which he served as director on reshoots.
|FactSnippet No. 843,868 - en.wikipedia.org|
60. Joss Whedon served as a creative consultant on the films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe leading up to Age of Ultron.
|FactSnippet No. 22,280 - en.wikipedia.org|
61. In 2004, Joss Whedon created the comic book line Astonishing X-Men.
|FactSnippet No. 22,273 - en.wikipedia.org|
62. Joss Whedon took to Universal Pictures as a means of achieving a continuation of the story.
|FactSnippet No. 22,272 - en.wikipedia.org|
63. Joss Whedon returned to the world of Fray during the season eight-story arc "Time of Your Life".
|FactSnippet No. 22,271 - en.wikipedia.org|
65. Joss Whedon attended Riverdale Country School in New York City where his mother taught history.
|FactSnippet No. 22,265 - en.wikipedia.org|