1. Elizabeth Warren has long claimed that she has Native American heritage.
|FactSnippet No. 128,994|
3. Elizabeth Warren will deliver Morgan State University's winter commencement address, the school announced Wednesday.
|FactSnippet No. 128,992|
6. Elizabeth Warren is an expert on bankruptcy law and was an adviser to the National Bankruptcy Review.
|FactSnippet No. 103,448|
7. Elizabeth Warren held on to her Senate seat, easily defeating her Republican challenger, Geoff Diehl.
|FactSnippet No. 76,922|
13. Elizabeth Warren has fended off a Trump-aligned Republican to win a second term in what's seen as a warmup to her likely 2020 presidential race.
|FactSnippet No. 58,966|
18. Elizabeth Warren will speak before a packed house at Brown University on Wednesday, and contrary to the university's initial plan, her views will be heard beyond the walls of the auditorium where she'll speak.
|FactSnippet No. 46,096|
22. Elizabeth Warren is speaking at Brown University on Wednesday but the university is limiting media access to the public forum, which is already sold out.
|FactSnippet No. 35,150|
29. In December 2016, Elizabeth Warren gained a seat on the Senate Armed Services Committee, termed by The Boston Globe to be "a high-profile perch on one of the chamber's most powerful committees" which will "fuel speculation about a possible 2020 bid for president".
|FactSnippet No. 24,261 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Elizabeth Warren received a prime-time speaking slot at the 2012 Democratic National Convention on September 5, 2012.
|FactSnippet No. 24,260 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Elizabeth Warren started her academic career as a lecturer at Rutgers University, Newark School of Law.
|FactSnippet No. 24,253 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Elizabeth Warren considers Richard Cordray one of the straightest shooters she's ever seen.
|FactSnippet No. 17,273|
41. Elizabeth Warren pleaded ignorance Tuesday, saying she wasn't aware her campaign attempted to raise money off of her opposition to Supreme Court Justice Brett M Kavanaugh.
|FactSnippet No. 17,269|
43. Elizabeth Warren is, at this point, a dead-on-arrival candidate for the 2020 presidential election, but it's looking like she's going to keep her Senate seat in Massachusetts for the.
|FactSnippet No. 17,266|