1. Kamala Harris comes out swinging against the rule of law.
|FactSnippet No. 132,518|
3. Kamala Harris compared ICE, the federal deportation agency, to the Ku Klux Klan Thursday, drawing a fierce retort from the agency's acting director who said there is no equivalence between patriotic officers enforcing the law, and a racist mob bent.
|FactSnippet No. 132,514|
5. Kamala Harris running for president in 2020? While the Democratic party's rising star has yet to confirm her plans, her Facebook presence has people speculating that she may be amping.
|FactSnippet No. 132,512|
10. In February 2018, Kamala Harris was one of eighteen senators to sign a letter arguing against President Trump's having the legal authority to launch a preemptive strike against North Korea.
|FactSnippet No. 98,114 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. In response to the 2017 Las Vegas shooting, Kamala Harris supported the call for more gun control.
|FactSnippet No. 98,111 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. In August 2018, Kamala Harris was one of eight senators to sign a letter to the Federal Emergency Management Agency charging the agency with not assisting displaced homeowners in Puerto Rico in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria under the Individuals and Households program by "alarming rates.
|FactSnippet No. 98,109 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Kamala Harris was one of the targets of the October 2018 United States mail bombing attempts.
|FactSnippet No. 98,101 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. In a May 2017 interview, Kamala Harris criticized Republican representative Raul Labrador for saying that no one dies due to lack of access to health care.
|FactSnippet No. 98,097 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. On February 12, 2015, Kamala Harris announced that she would start a new agency called the Bureau of Children's Justice.
|FactSnippet No. 98,085 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Kamala Harris has served as the junior United States Senator from California since 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 98,054 - en.wikipedia.org|