1. On February 20, 2018, Robert Mueller charged attorney Alex van der Zwaan with making false statements in the Russia probe.
|FactSnippet No. 137,298 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. On October 19, 2016, Robert Mueller began an external review of "security, personnel, and management processes and practices" at government contractor Booz Allen Hamilton after an employee was indicted for massive data theft from the National Security Agency.
|FactSnippet No. 137,294 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. On September 4, 2013, Robert Mueller was replaced by James Comey.
|FactSnippet No. 137,292 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. In 1998, Robert Mueller was named US Attorney for the Northern District of California and held that position until 2001.
|FactSnippet No. 137,288 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. In May 2017, Robert Mueller was appointed by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein as special counsel overseeing an ongoing investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 US presidential election and related matters.
|FactSnippet No. 137,283 - en.wikipedia.org|