1. James Comey said he will answer the House Judiciary's questions if it's made public setting.
|FactSnippet No. 131,945|
2. James Comey invites House Republicans to hold public hearing after news of possible subpoena.
|FactSnippet No. 131,943|
3. James Comey used a private email account, when investigating Hillary Clinton for the same illegal activity.
|FactSnippet No. 106,331|
4. James Comey 'used personal email for FBI business' during Hillary Clinton email investigation.
|FactSnippet No. 85,567|
6. James Comey used personal email to discuss FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton's email server.
|FactSnippet No. 77,518|
7. James Comey exposed: used personal, un-secured Gmail account for official business so sensitive that the emails cannot be released to the public.
|FactSnippet No. 77,516|
8. James Comey shared a Fox News article link about how Russian hackers tried to access Clinton's email server in an email to James Rybicki, his chief of staff, on Sept 30, 2015.
|FactSnippet No. 77,515|
10. James Comey shows up to volunteer for Democrat attempting to flip Virginia's 10th District.
|FactSnippet No. 59,914|
12. James Comey pens Election Day op-ed: 'Let's vote to uphold our nation's values'.
|FactSnippet No. 59,907|
14. James Comey was a registered Republican for most of his life.
|FactSnippet No. 48,626 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. James Comey confirmed that the Twitter account @projectexile7, which uses "Reinhold Niebuhr" as its display name, is operated by him.
|FactSnippet No. 48,625 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. On June 8, 2017, James Comey gave public testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee about his firing.
|FactSnippet No. 48,624 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. James Comey refuted the President's Trump Tower wiretapping allegations, testifying "I have no information that supports those tweets, and we have looked carefully inside the FBI".
|FactSnippet No. 48,617 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. In his Congressional testimony, James Comey clarified that he took Trump's comment to be "an order" to drop the Flynn investigation, but "that he did not consider this an order to drop the Russia investigation as a whole.
|FactSnippet No. 48,615 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. On January 27, 2017, Trump and James Comey dined alone at the White House.
|FactSnippet No. 48,614 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. On July 7, 2016, James Comey was questioned by a Republican-led House committee during a hearing regarding the FBI's recommendation.
|FactSnippet No. 48,610 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. When asked about his remarks, James Comey said, "I regret linking Germany and Poland.
|FactSnippet No. 48,607 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. In April 2015, James Comey spoke at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, arguing in favor of more Holocaust education.
|FactSnippet No. 48,606 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. In February 2015, James Comey delivered a speech at Georgetown University in Washington, DC, regarding the relationship between police and the African American community.
|FactSnippet No. 48,604 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. James Comey was dismissed by Donald Trump on May 9, 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 48,603 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. James Comey stressed that the Justice Department had to be perceived as nonpartisan and nonpolitical to function.
|FactSnippet No. 48,601 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. In August 2005, it was announced that James Comey would enter the private sector, becoming the General Counsel and Senior Vice President for Lockheed Martin, the US Department of Defense's largest contractor.
|FactSnippet No. 48,599 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. In the fall of 2005, James Comey announced that he was leaving the Department of Justice.
|FactSnippet No. 48,598 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. When James Comey was Deputy Attorney General in 2005, he endorsed a memorandum that approved the use of 13 enhanced interrogation techniques that included waterboarding and sleep deprivation for up to 180 hours, which would be used by the CIA when interrogating suspects.
|FactSnippet No. 48,596 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. James Comey was the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, from January 2002 to the time of his confirmation as Deputy Attorney General on December 11, 2003.
|FactSnippet No. 48,593 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. In 1996, James Comey acted as deputy special counsel to the Senate Whitewater Committee.
|FactSnippet No. 48,591 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. James Comey had been a registered Republican for most of his adult life; in 2016 he described himself as unaffiliated.
|FactSnippet No. 48,585 - en.wikipedia.org|