1. Lindsey Graham directly in line to become the next Judiciary Committee chairman.
|FactSnippet No. 132,818|
5. Lindsey Graham wants to make oversight of the Department of Justice and the FBI a top priority if he takes the helm of the Senate Judiciary Committee in the next Congress.
|FactSnippet No. 132,813|
8. Lindsey Graham told The Washington Post he had met with Whitaker on Thursday.
|FactSnippet No. 132,808|
11. Lindsey Graham says Matthew Whitaker doesn't need to recuse himself from Robert Mueller probe.
|FactSnippet No. 107,250|
14. Lindsey Graham said Sunday that he doesn't think new acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker has to recuse himself from the special counsel's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 elections.
|FactSnippet No. 107,243|
16. Lindsey Graham says he doesn't think Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker should recuse himself in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.
|FactSnippet No. 107,241|
18. Lindsey Graham said Tuesday that he will investigate how the FBI handled the investigations into Russian interference in the 2016 elections and Hillary Clinton's email controversy if he.
|FactSnippet No. 107,239|
20. Lindsey Graham said he would support legislation to protect Special Counsel Robert Mueller's job, after Democrats said they would step up their effort to shield the Russia investigation in light of the appointment of a new acting attorney.
|FactSnippet No. 107,237|
21. Lindsey Graham says he supports bill to protect Robert Mueller.
|FactSnippet No. 107,236|
25. In 2016, several news stories reported that Lindsey Graham was the only Republican to receive political contributions from the Boston-based trial lawyer firm, Thornton Law Firm.
|FactSnippet No. 98,272 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. On February 28, 2013, Lindsey Graham criticized President Obama and both political parties on the Senate floor for allowing the budget reduction to occur with "two-thirds of the budget" exempt from reductions and said the impact on the Department of Defense would create a "hollow military" that "invites aggression".
|FactSnippet No. 98,270 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Lindsey Graham is a strong, unapologetic supporter of Israel, and threatened to derail the confirmation of President Obama's nomination for secretary of defense, Chuck Hagel, remarking that Hagel "would be the most antagonistic secretary of defense towards the state of Israel in our nation's history.
|FactSnippet No. 98,269 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Lindsey Graham said: "We want to have a relationship with Saudi Arabia.
|FactSnippet No. 98,268 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Lindsey Graham criticized fellow Senator Rand Paul, after Paul stated "I've heard of many tragic cases of walking, talking, normal children who wound up with profound mental disorders after vaccines.
|FactSnippet No. 98,262 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. In early 2010, Lindsey Graham began working with Democratic New York Senator Chuck Schumer on immigration reform.
|FactSnippet No. 98,257 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. In July 2005, Lindsey Graham secured the declassification and release of memoranda outlining concerns made by senior military lawyers as early as 2003 about the legality of the interrogations of prisoners held at Guantanamo Bay.
|FactSnippet No. 98,254 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. For his part, Lindsey Graham has criticized and confronted the Tea Party, arguing for a more inclusive Republican Party.
|FactSnippet No. 98,251 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Lindsey Graham has been referred to by Tea Party opponents as a "moderate Republican".
|FactSnippet No. 98,250 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. Lindsey Graham is a member of the board of directors of the International Republican Institute.
|FactSnippet No. 98,249 - en.wikipedia.org|
48. In 1992, Lindsey Graham was elected to the South Carolina House of Representatives from the 2nd district, located in Oconee County.
|FactSnippet No. 98,246 - en.wikipedia.org|
50. In 2014, Lindsey Graham received a Bronze Star medal for serving on the task force that oversaw the detention of military prisoners.
|FactSnippet No. 98,244 - en.wikipedia.org|