|FactSnippet No. 840,747|
101 Facts About Sean Hannity
3. Sean Hannity speaks to the president on the phone most weeknights, has spoken at the president's lecturn during a Trump rally and White House advisors have characterized him as the "shadow" chief-of-staff.
|FactSnippet No. 840,745 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. In 2003, Sean Hannity paid $3,450,000 for a home in Huntington, Long Island.
|FactSnippet No. 770,061|
15. Sean Hannity is at war with the other political figures and audience over Twitter.
|FactSnippet No. 770,052|
19. Sean Hannity was one the main members of the birther movement during the Obama Administration, constantly requesting evidence of the President's citizenship.
|FactSnippet No. 770,043|
21. Sean Hannity began his life in New York City where he grew up with his Irish parents Lillian and Hugh Hannity.
|FactSnippet No. 770,041|
22. Sean Hannity reacts to Roger Stone indictment by calling Mueller investigation "the biggest abuse of power scandal in modern American history".
|FactSnippet No. 770,038|
24. Sean Hannity has described the deep state as a "Shadow Government" and "Deep state swamp of Obama holdovers and DC lifers".
|FactSnippet No. 770,035 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Sean Hannity told Assange in a September 2016 interview, "I do hope you get free one day.
|FactSnippet No. 770,034 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Sean Hannity responded to this by citing Mitt Romney's failure in 2012 to obtain any votes in 59 of 1,687 Philadelphia voting districts as proof of election rigging.
|FactSnippet No. 770,031 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Sean Hannity hosted his first talk radio show in 1989 at the volunteer college station at UC Santa Barbara, KCSB-FM, while working as a general contractor.
|FactSnippet No. 770,023 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Sean Hannity was an early supporter of Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election.
|FactSnippet No. 770,020 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. Sean Hannity worked as a general contractor, and volunteer talk show host at UC Santa Barbara in 1989.
|FactSnippet No. 770,018 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Sean Hannity hosts a cable news show, Hannity, on Fox News.
|FactSnippet No. 770,017 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. Sean Hannity has good claim to be Donald Trump's number one fan in the media, but the love isn't always reciprocated.
|FactSnippet No. 129,593|
44. Sean Hannity claims Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is lying about not being able to afford a DC apartment.
|FactSnippet No. 103,970|
50. Sean Hannity is a conservative political commentator and hosts a nationally syndicated radio show, as well as two television shows on the Fox News Channel.
|FactSnippet No. 77,019|
53. Fox News agrees Sean Hannity joining Trump on stage wasn't a great idea.
|FactSnippet No. 77,012|
55. Sean Hannity seemingly attacked Fox legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano as a "really dumb lawyer on TV" who "doesn't get it" for saying that Trump's appointment of Matthew Whitaker as acting attorney general was illegal.
|FactSnippet No. 77,006|
56. Sean Hannity was notably absent from Fox News' live election coverage Tuesday night, despite the network's announcement that he would "provide commentary and insight" throughout the evening.
|FactSnippet No. 70,398|
58. Sean Hannity was very vocal in the weeks leading up to the election about Republicans needing to get out and vote to.
|FactSnippet No. 70,396|
59. Sean Hannity tweeted late Tuesday that the election results had been "a massive win" for Trump and the Republicans whom the president had campaigned for.
|FactSnippet No. 70,395|
60. Sean Hannity ties Florida recount to Fusion GPS and dossier, says "somebody needs to go to jail".
|FactSnippet No. 70,392|
67. Sean Hannity spoke at Trump's last midterm election rally, after both he and Fox News insisted that he wouldn't.
|FactSnippet No. 59,164|
70. Fox News Channel personality Sean Hannity was a no-show on the network's midterm election night coverage.
|FactSnippet No. 59,160|
76. Fox News host Sean Hannity joins Trump on stage at final rally—midterms live.
|FactSnippet No. 46,118|
78. Sean Hannity claimed that he found the specific pages in the Affordable Care Act containing provisions on death panels.
|FactSnippet No. 39,183 - en.wikipedia.org|
79. Sean Hannity promoted the falsehood that the Affordable Care Act would create so-called "death panels".
|FactSnippet No. 39,182 - en.wikipedia.org|
83. Sean Hannity opposed the building of Park51, a mosque two blocks from the World Trade Center site.
|FactSnippet No. 39,178 - en.wikipedia.org|
87. In March 2018, Sean Hannity attacked Special Counsel Robert Mueller, saying that his career was "anything but impeccable.
|FactSnippet No. 39,173 - en.wikipedia.org|
93. Sean Hannity has been criticized as being overly favorable to the candidacy of Donald Trump and granting Trump more airtime than other presidential candidates during the 2016 primaries.
|FactSnippet No. 39,164 - en.wikipedia.org|
100. Sean Hannity is being billed by the Trump campaign as a special guest at tonight's Missouri rally, but the Fox News host tweeted this morning to clarify in what capacity he is appearing at the rally.
|FactSnippet No. 35,252|