|FactSnippet No. 835,481|
101 Facts About Michael Flynn
2. Michael Flynn has Tweeted his support for the New England Patriots.
|FactSnippet No. 835,479|
5. Michael Flynn said he saw City beat Arsenal on television on Sunday when he should have been at a children's party with his wife.
|FactSnippet No. 835,475|
8. In February 2017, Michael Flynn said that "the Obama administration failed to respond adequately to Tehran's malign actions—including weapons transfers, support for terrorism and other violations of international norms".
|FactSnippet No. 835,468 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Michael Flynn is an opponent of the Iran nuclear deal.
|FactSnippet No. 835,467 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Michael Flynn became a senior advisor to Trump during his presidential campaign and served as the National Security Advisor from January 23 to February 13, 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 835,455 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Michael Flynn served as the 18th Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, serving from July 2012 until his forced retirement from the military in August 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 835,454 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Michael Flynn was commissioned in the US Army as a second lieutenant in military intelligence, in 1981.
|FactSnippet No. 234,096|
19. Michael Flynn meets with with Turkish community leaders associated with Erdogan, who raised the subject of Gulen.
|FactSnippet No. 234,088|
20. Michael Flynn found a sympathetic audience in Donald Trump, and began briefing the candidate on foreign policy matters.
|FactSnippet No. 234,086|
23. Michael Flynn lost jobs under Presidents Trump and Obama and is yet another point of tension between the two leaders.
|FactSnippet No. 234,075|
24. Michael Flynn apparently imbibes false news stories as vociferously as Donald Trump creates them.
|FactSnippet No. 234,074|
30. Michael Flynn seemed to go out of his way to tweak the Russian government and its partners in Damascus and Tehran.
|FactSnippet No. 234,066|
38. Michael Flynn prepared to leave Afghanistan, as McChrystal's successor, David Petraeus, brought in his own staff.
|FactSnippet No. 234,056|
39. Michael Flynn dispatched a Marine Corps first lieutenant to travel around the country interviewing marines, soldiers, and civilian partners about their intelligence needs.
|FactSnippet No. 234,055|
44. Michael Flynn said his foray into politics began last year when he volunteered to advise five Republican candidates.
|FactSnippet No. 234,044|
48. Michael Flynn was known to be a critic of Barrack Obama and his tenure.
|FactSnippet No. 234,035|
54. Michael Flynn has resigned from his post as White House national security adviser, after less than a month on the job.
|FactSnippet No. 234,019|
58. In 2012, Michael Flynn became director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, in charge of all military attaches and defense-intelligence collection around the world.
|FactSnippet No. 234,013|
64. Michael Flynn was "substantial" help to special counsel Robert Mueller, court filing says.
|FactSnippet No. 233,999|
65. Michael Flynn was the person who informed Trump that Russian President Vladimir Putin was the first to call him after Trump's inauguration, according to Comey.
|FactSnippet No. 233,998|
67. Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying on his foreign lobbying registrations about his work on a lobbying project for Turkey.
|FactSnippet No. 233,996|
69. Michael Flynn was under investigation by the Justice Department for the work when he became national security adviser.
|FactSnippet No. 233,993|
71. Michael Flynn acknowledged that, when belatedly registering as a lobbyist in the US for Turkey, he had failed to disclose that his $530,000 project in 2016 was directed by Turkish government officials.
|FactSnippet No. 233,990|
72. Michael Flynn was only in his role at the White House for 24 days before he was forced to resign after pleading guilty to federal crimes.
|FactSnippet No. 233,989|
75. Michael Flynn speaks with Kislyak on the phone five times, on the day the Obama administration retaliates for Russian tampering in the 2016 election by expelling 35 Russian diplomats and announcing new sanctions against Russian intelligence services and agencies involved in hacking.
|FactSnippet No. 233,981|
79. Michael Flynn served as Donald Trump's national security adviser for just under a month before resigning.
|FactSnippet No. 233,975|
80. Michael Flynn "made multiple false statements, to multiple Department of Justice entities, on multiple occasions.
|FactSnippet No. 233,972|
85. Michael Flynn talked with the presidential transition team, according to court documents, as he was negotiating with Russia's then-ambassador to the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 233,962|
87. Michael Flynn was under investigation by the Justice Department for that work when he became national security adviser.
|FactSnippet No. 233,956|
91. Michael Flynn criticized Obama's administration for arming Syrian rebels linked to Salafi jihadism.
|FactSnippet No. 233,949 - en.wikipedia.org|
92. In February 2017, Michael Flynn said that "the Obama administration failed to respond adequately to Tehran's malign actions—including weapons transfers, support for terrorism and other violations of international norms".
|FactSnippet No. 233,948 - en.wikipedia.org|
95. On December 29, 2016, Michael Flynn spoke with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak, the same day the Obama administration announced retaliatory measures in response to the interference in the 2016 US presidential campaign by the Russian government.
|FactSnippet No. 233,942 - en.wikipedia.org|
96. On November 18, 2016, Michael Flynn accepted Trump's offer for the position of National Security Advisor.
|FactSnippet No. 233,941 - en.wikipedia.org|
97. Michael Flynn sat next to Russian President Vladimir Putin at the dinner, leading journalist Michael Crowley of Politico to report that "at a moment of semi-hostility between the US and Russia, the presence of such an important figure at Putin's table startled" US officials.
|FactSnippet No. 233,939 - en.wikipedia.org|
99. On March 8, 2017, Michael Flynn registered with the Justice Department as a foreign agent for $530,000 worth of lobbying work before election day.
|FactSnippet No. 233,936 - en.wikipedia.org|
100. Michael Flynn retired from the US Army with 33 years of service on August 7, 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 233,934 - en.wikipedia.org|