1. George Papadopoulos pleaded guilty on Oct 5 to lying to the FBI in a Jan 27, 2017 interview about the timing and extent of his contacts with a European professor named Joseph Mifsud.
|FactSnippet No. 202,912|
4. George Papadopoulos told Australian diplomat Alexander Downer during a May 10, 2016, meeting in London that Russia had derogatory information on Clinton.
|FactSnippet No. 202,908|
7. George Papadopoulos was arrested one day after Paul Manafort's home was raided.
|FactSnippet No. 202,905|
14. George Papadopoulos came to the attention of the Trump campaign after working on Ben Carson's failed GOP primary bid.
|FactSnippet No. 202,890|
16. George Papadopoulos told FBI agents in that interview that Mifsud had told him the Russians had "dirt" on then-candidate Clinton in the form of "thousands of emails.
|FactSnippet No. 202,883|
18. George Papadopoulos is more popularly known as the former member of the foreign policy advisory panel to Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign.
|FactSnippet No. 202,880|
20. George Papadopoulos was the subject of federal investigations into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election and was arrested as a result of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.
|FactSnippet No. 202,876|
23. George Papadopoulos was born on August 19, 1987 in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.
|FactSnippet No. 202,873|
27. George Papadopoulos e-mailed, "The Russian government has an open invitation by Putin for Mr Trump to meet him when he is ready.
|FactSnippet No. 202,866|
30. George Papadopoulos mentioned how she could not legally work in the US yet, so her parents send her money from Italy.
|FactSnippet No. 202,862|
35. George Papadopoulos must surrender to agents on Monday to start his 14.
|FactSnippet No. 202,853|
40. George Papadopoulos says he raised the idea of the Putin meeting directly with Trump and Jeff Sessions during a campaign session in the Trump International Hotel.
|FactSnippet No. 202,839|
41. On October 5, 2017, George Papadopoulos pleaded guilty in the US District Court for the District of Columbia to making false statements to FBI agents relating to contacts he had with agents of the Russian government while working for the Trump campaign.
|FactSnippet No. 202,837 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. In September of 2015 George Papadopoulos left the Hudson Institute and joined Energy Stream, a London energy consultancy, as an oil and gas consultant for four months before joining Ben Carson's Presidential campaign.
|FactSnippet No. 202,832 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. On October 5, 2017, George Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to making false statements to FBI agents about the timing and the possible significance of his contacts in 2016 relating to US-Russia relations and the Donald Trump presidential campaign.
|FactSnippet No. 202,830 - en.wikipedia.org|