1. In 2004 Reince Priebus staged an unsuccessful bid for a seat in the state Senate.
|FactSnippet No. 204,107|
2. Lindsey Graham said Trump picking Reince Priebus was an "outstanding choice" and showed that "he [Trump] is serious about governing.
|FactSnippet No. 204,101|
3. On February 19, 2017, Reince Priebus said intelligence officials had cleared the Trump campaign of having any contact with Russian spies, contrary to anonymously sourced reports made the previous week by The New York Times, part of what the White House has referred to as "fake news".
|FactSnippet No. 204,091 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. On January 16, 2015, Reince Priebus was re-elected to a third term on a near-unanimous vote, making him the first chairman to lead the RNC for three consecutive terms with a Democratic president in the White House.
|FactSnippet No. 204,087 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. On December 5, 2010, Reince Priebus stepped down as general counsel for the Republican National Committee.
|FactSnippet No. 204,082 - en.wikipedia.org|