|FactSnippet No. 856,005|
34 Facts About Jared Kushner
2. Jared Kushner added that it was important to maintain the US-Saudi alliance to counter Iran's influence in the Middle East.
|FactSnippet No. 856,003|
7. Jared Kushner was born in the city of Livingston in the state of New Jersey on January 10, 1981.
|FactSnippet No. 855,993|
8. Jared Kushner attended Harvard University, where his father donates $2.5 million, in the late 90s.
|FactSnippet No. 855,992|
9. Jared Kushner is currently Senior Advisor to his famous father-in-law, President Donald Trump.
|FactSnippet No. 855,991|
10. The New York Times reports that for years, Jared Kushner carried a wallet that his father had made for him in prison.
|FactSnippet No. 855,988|
12. On July 24, Jared Kushner testified in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee in a closed-door meeting regarding Russian interference in the 2016 election and Kushner's communication with Russian contacts during the campaign.
|FactSnippet No. 855,983|
13. Jared Kushner married Ivanka Trump in a Jewish ceremony on October 25, 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 508,066 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. In early November 2017, Jared Kushner was interviewed by investigators from Special Counsel Robert Mueller's office.
|FactSnippet No. 508,062 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Jared Kushner was involved in the sale of $100+ billion of arms to Saudi Arabia, and during a meeting with Saudi officials at the White House, he called Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson to ask for a lower price on a radar system to detect ballistic missiles.
|FactSnippet No. 508,060 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Jared Kushner worked in the White House based on an interim security clearance until May 2018, when he passed a comprehensive background investigation.
|FactSnippet No. 508,059 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Jared Kushner stepped down from his newspaper role in January 2017 to pursue a role in President Donald Trump's administration.
|FactSnippet No. 508,053 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Jared Kushner Companies purchased the office building at 666 Fifth Avenue in 2007, for a then-record price of $1.8 billion, most of it borrowed.
|FactSnippet No. 508,050 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Jared Kushner was a real-estate investor, and increased Kushner Companies' presence in the New York City real-estate market.
|FactSnippet No. 508,049 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Jared Kushner was elected into the Fly Club, supported the campus Chabad house, and bought and sold real estate in Somerville, Massachusetts, as a vice president of Somerville Building Associates.
|FactSnippet No. 508,047 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Jared Kushner was born in Livingston, New Jersey, to Seryl Kushner and Charles Kushner, a real-estate developer.
|FactSnippet No. 508,044 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Jared Kushner is the elder son of the former real-estate developer Charles Kushner, the son of immigrants from Belarus, and is married to Ivanka Trump, President Trump's daughter and advisor.
|FactSnippet No. 508,042 - en.wikipedia.org|