1. Under the plan Andrew Gillum supports, individuals would no longer need to shoulder co-pays for medical care or premiums for private insurance coverage.
|FactSnippet No. 772,367|
2. Andrew Gillum was born on 26 July 1979 at Miami, Florida, the US he was born to Charles Gillum who is a construction worker and Frances Gillum who is a school bus driver.
|FactSnippet No. 772,366|
7. Andrew Gillum narrowly lost the governor's race to Ron DeSantis last year.
|FactSnippet No. 772,355|
10. Andrew Gillum was recognized by the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation as "emerging leader for 2003".
|FactSnippet No. 772,348 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Andrew Gillum is the fifth of seven children born to Charles and Frances Gillum, respectively a construction worker and a school bus driver.
|FactSnippet No. 772,346 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Andrew Gillum was endorsed by Bernie Sanders during Florida's gubernatorial primary.
|FactSnippet No. 772,345 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Andrew Gillum was the Democratic nominee for Governor of Florida in the 2018 election.
|FactSnippet No. 772,342 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Andrew Gillum officially concedes in Florida governor race, congratulates Ron DeSantis.
|FactSnippet No. 132,383|
19. Andrew Gillum posted a live video on Facebook on Saturday afternoon in.
|FactSnippet No. 132,382|
20. Andrew Gillum turned to the constituents, playing the race card to stoke animosity towards the Republicans seeking to validate the.
|FactSnippet No. 106,746|
22. Andrew Gillum has expressed outrage that some voters in hurricane-ravaged Bay County had been allowed to vote by email against state rules.
|FactSnippet No. 106,743|
23. Andrew Gillum made a special appearance at a Faith in Democracy event at St John's.
|FactSnippet No. 106,742|
32. Andrew Gillum races around South Florida, courting every voter he can find.
|FactSnippet No. 77,634|
38. In 2014, Andrew Gillum was named as one of the 40 Under 40 by The Washington Post political blog "The Fix.
|FactSnippet No. 72,499 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Andrew Gillum served as Field Organizer and statewide Director of the "Arrive With 5" program, which "encourages young people to become active participants in the electoral process by asking them not only to pledge to vote but to turn out other voters on or before election day".
|FactSnippet No. 72,496 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. In February 2017, Andrew Gillum apologized after the Tallahassee Democrat reported that his government office had been used to send emails through web-based software purchased by NGP VAN, a company that provides technology to Democratic and progressive campaigns.
|FactSnippet No. 72,485 - en.wikipedia.org|
48. On March 27, 2015, Andrew Gillum held the Mayor's Summit on Children, a large conference in which business and community leaders came together to learn about the importance of investments in quality Early Childhood Education.
|FactSnippet No. 72,481 - en.wikipedia.org|
50. In January 2015, Andrew Gillum strongly supported the City of Tallahassee joining in the Ban the Box campaign; arguing that the initiative does not stop the city from conducting background checks, but rather gives applicants a fair shot at employment and reduces recidivism.
|FactSnippet No. 72,478 - en.wikipedia.org|
53. Andrew Gillum supported the city's development project of Cascades Park, located in downtown Tallahassee.
|FactSnippet No. 72,475 - en.wikipedia.org|
61. Andrew Gillum has been classified as a progressive, and is considered to be a politician in the mold of US Senator Bernie Sanders, the highest-ranking elected official to support his primary candidacy.
|FactSnippet No. 72,465 - en.wikipedia.org|