1. Nicole Kidman is a pianist and did her own piano-playing in Cold Mountain.
|FactSnippet No. 803,025|
2. Nicole Kidman met her current husband Keith Urban in 2005, and it turned into a whirlwind romance.
|FactSnippet No. 803,019|
6. Nicole Kidman admits it was a very difficult time for her, and she had to move in with long-time friend and fellow Aussie Naomi Watts, who helped her get back on her feet.
|FactSnippet No. 803,013|
15. In 2014, Nicole Kidman starred in the biopic, Grace of Monaco and appeared in the family film Paddington as a villain.
|FactSnippet No. 803,001|
17. In 1998, Nicole Kidman made her stage debut in London, playing five different roles in Sir David Hare's The Blue Room, a well-received series of vignettes based on Arthur Schnitzler's La Ronde.
|FactSnippet No. 802,998|
19. Nicole Kidman appeared as a schoolgirl-turned-protester in the miniseries Vietnam for which she won her first Australian Film Institute Award.
|FactSnippet No. 802,996|
24. In 2012, Nicole Kidman raised eyebrows for her unusual scenes in The Paperboy with Zac Efron and John Cusack.
|FactSnippet No. 802,987|
26. Nicole Kidman met one of her best friends, actress Naomi Watts, around this time.
|FactSnippet No. 802,985|
27. Nicole Kidman was born on June 20, 1967, in Honolulu, Hawaii, but grew up in Sydney, Australia, where director Jane Campion encouraged her to pursue acting.
|FactSnippet No. 802,984|
30. In 1998 Nicole Kidman made her stage debut in London, playing five different roles in Sir David Hare's The Blue Room, a well-received series of vignettes based on Arthur Schnitzler's La Ronde.
|FactSnippet No. 802,979|
36. Nicole Kidman starred in two films with Colin Firth, the first, the British-Australian historical drama, The Railway Man in which Kidman played officer's wife Patti Lomax received positive critical reviews.
|FactSnippet No. 802,961 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. Nicole Kidman will star as Grace Sachs, an Upper East Side therapist who is weeks away from.
|FactSnippet No. 133,764|
43. Hugh Grant and Nicole Kidman will star in a new high-profile television series written by David E Kelley.
|FactSnippet No. 133,762|
44. Nicole Kidman has a lot of love for husband Keith Urban and wants us to know it.
|FactSnippet No. 133,761|
46. Nicole Kidman says her marriage to Tom Cruise was "protection" against.
|FactSnippet No. 108,323|
51. Nicole Kidman has revealed she has a level of 'tolerance' after her children chose to be scientologists like their dad Tom Cruise.
|FactSnippet No. 85,947|
52. Nicole Kidman makes rare reference to Scientologist kids she adopted with Tom Cruise.
|FactSnippet No. 85,946|
54. Nicole Kidman opens up about kids with ex Tom Cruise amid rift claims.
|FactSnippet No. 71,281|
55. Nicole Kidman is opening up about her relationship with Isabella and Connor Cruise.
|FactSnippet No. 71,280|
58. Nicole Kidman rarely talks about her adopted children with Tom Cruise, but in a new interview has spoken candidly about their decision to become Scientologists.
|FactSnippet No. 71,274|
60. Nicole Kidman has previously been tight-lipped about her relationship with her adopted kids with ex-husband Tom Cruise, but she opened up in a recent interview with Australia's Who Magazine about her estranged children.
|FactSnippet No. 61,246|
62. Nicole Kidman left Scientology in the '90s before her marriage to Tom Cruise ended, but she sounds just fine with their children being members of the church.
|FactSnippet No. 61,240|
63. Nicole Kidman has opened up about her two children with ex-husband Tom Cruise.
|FactSnippet No. 61,238|
64. Nicole Kidman opens up about her children with Tom Cruise and their commitment to Scientology.
|FactSnippet No. 61,237|
65. Nicole Kidman opens up about adopted kids with Tom Cruise after rift claims: 'It's my job to love them'.
|FactSnippet No. 61,236|
66. Nicole Kidman has given a rare interview about her eldest children from her first marriage to Tom Cruise.
|FactSnippet No. 61,235|
67. Nicole Kidman is opening up about her relationship with her adopted kids with ex-husband Tom Cruise.
|FactSnippet No. 61,231|
68. Nicole Kidman opens up about loving her adopted children with ex-husband Tom Cruise despite them not talking to her.
|FactSnippet No. 61,230|
72. Nicole Kidman opens up about her adult kids with ex Tom Cruise.
|FactSnippet No. 61,223|
73. Nicole Kidman has made a rare public statement concerning her adopted children with her ex-husband Tom Cruise.
|FactSnippet No. 61,222|
74. Nicole Kidman breaks silence on her Scientologist children with Tom Cruise: 'It's my job to love them'.
|FactSnippet No. 61,219|
75. In a rare turn of events, Nicole Kidman recently opened up publicly about her relationship with her two adopted adult children with ex-husband Tom Cruise.
|FactSnippet No. 61,218|
76. Nicole Kidman says she still loves her children with ex-husband Tom Cruise "unconditionally" despite their choice to be Scientologists like their father.
|FactSnippet No. 61,215|
77. Nicole Kidman opens up about adopted kids with ex Tom Cruise: 'I'm very private about that'.
|FactSnippet No. 61,214|
79. Nicole Kidman finally speaks about adopted kids with Tom Cruise.
|FactSnippet No. 61,211|
81. In 2003, Nicole Kidman received a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
|FactSnippet No. 43,931 - en.wikipedia.org|
82. On 5 April 2002, Nicole Kidman released, through Interscope, her third single, a cover of Randy Crawford's "One Day I'll Fly Away".
|FactSnippet No. 43,930 - en.wikipedia.org|
83. Nicole Kidman supports the Nashville Predators, being seen and photographed almost nightly throughout the season.
|FactSnippet No. 43,929 - en.wikipedia.org|
84. In 2015, Nicole Kidman became the brand ambassador for Etihad Airways.
|FactSnippet No. 43,928 - en.wikipedia.org|
87. In this capacity, Nicole Kidman has addressed international audiences at UN events, raised awareness through the media and testified before the United States House of Representatives Committee on Foreign Affairs to support the International Violence against Women Act.
|FactSnippet No. 43,925 - en.wikipedia.org|
88. Nicole Kidman was appointed goodwill ambassador of the United Nations Development Fund for Women in 2006.
|FactSnippet No. 43,924 - en.wikipedia.org|
89. In the 2006 Australia Day Honours, Nicole Kidman was appointed Companion of Order of Australia for "service to the performing arts as an acclaimed motion picture performer, to health care through contributions to improve medical treatment for women and children and advocacy for cancer research, to youth as a principal supporter of young performing artists, and to humanitarian causes in Australia and internationally".
|FactSnippet No. 43,923 - en.wikipedia.org|
98. Nicole Kidman has filmed a second season of Big Little Lies and will star in another HBO miniseries, The Undoing, based on the novel You Should Have Known by Jean Hanff Korelitz.
|FactSnippet No. 43,912 - en.wikipedia.org|
101. In 2017, Nicole Kidman returned to television for Big Little Lies, a drama series based on Liane Moriarty's novel, which premiered on HBO.
|FactSnippet No. 43,909 - en.wikipedia.org|