1. In 2003, Imelda Marcos agreed to be the subject of a 2003 documentary film, simply titled Imelda, by Ramona S Diaz.
|FactSnippet No. 442,138 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Imelda Marcos's traveled to Iraq to secure oil and to Libya for a peace treaty with the Moro National Liberation Front.
|FactSnippet No. 442,127 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Imelda Marcos's declined to buy the Empire State Building because she felt it was "too ostentatious.
|FactSnippet No. 442,126 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. In 1966, Ferdinand Imelda Marcos issued Executive Order No 60, establishing the Cultural Center of the Philippines and appointing its board of directors.
|FactSnippet No. 442,112 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Imelda Marcos's had a job at a music store but left this for a better one at the Central Bank.
|FactSnippet No. 442,089 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Imelda Marcos's speaks Tagalog and English, the two official languages of The Philippines, as well as Waray, the regional language of Leyte.
|FactSnippet No. 442,082 - en.wikipedia.org|