1. International Space Station now is an investigator for the space station investigations Biological Rhythms and Biological Rhythms 48, which look at human cardiovascular health.
|FactSnippet No. 230,456|
2. International Space Station is a massive and composite spacecraft orbiting around the Earth.
|FactSnippet No. 230,453|
4. The International Space Station provides the first laboratory complex where gravity, a fundamental force on Earth, is virtually eliminated for extended periods.
|FactSnippet No. 230,451|
13. International Space Station is a multinational space station owned, built, and run by the United States, Canada, Japan, Russia, and several European countries operating under the European Space Agency (ESA).
|FactSnippet No. 230,433|
21. International Space Station uses rechargeable nickel–hydrogen batteries for continuous power during the 35 minutes of every 90-minute orbit that it is eclipsed by the Earth.
|FactSnippet No. 230,418 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. International Space Station is a space station, or a habitable artificial satellite, in low Earth orbit.
|FactSnippet No. 230,417 - en.wikipedia.org|