1. Ivan Lendl was created on March 7, 1960 in Ostrava, Czechoslovakia.
|FactSnippet No. 798,334|
7. Ivan Lendl has played in the Gary Player Invitational charity Pro-Am several times, and organized a charity competition in 2004 called the Ivan Lendl Celebrity Golf Tournament.
|FactSnippet No. 798,323 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Ivan Lendl successfully applied for a US Permanent Resident Card in 1987, hoping to obtain US citizenship in time to represent the USA in the 1988 Olympic Games and in the Davis Cup.
|FactSnippet No. 798,322 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Toward the end of his days on the ATP tour, Ivan Lendl ended his long-term clothing, shoe, and racket deal with Adidas.
|FactSnippet No. 798,317 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. On June 12, 2016, Ivan Lendl rejoined Andy Murray's coaching team.
|FactSnippet No. 798,311 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. On December 31, 2011, Ivan Lendl was appointed to coach Andy Murray.
|FactSnippet No. 798,310 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Ivan Lendl skipped the French Open again to focus on Wimbledon, but lost in the third round against David Wheaton, and was never to win the Wimbledon title.
|FactSnippet No. 798,305 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Ivan Lendl switched to a larger headed racket and skipped the 1990 French Open in order to spend more time practising on grass.
|FactSnippet No. 798,303 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Ivan Lendl began 1989 by winning his first Australian Open title with a straight sets final victory over Miloslav Mecir, and went on to win 10 titles out of 17 tournaments he entered.
|FactSnippet No. 798,300 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Ivan Lendl lost in the final of the 1985 French Open to Mats Wilander.
|FactSnippet No. 798,297 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. In 1984, Ivan Lendl bought his own house in Greenwich, Connecticut.
|FactSnippet No. 798,296 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. In July 1983, Ivan Lendl played three exhibition matches in Sun City, South Africa, in the apartheid-era bantustan of Bophuthatswana.
|FactSnippet No. 798,295 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Ivan Lendl reached his first Grand Slam final at the French Open in 1981, where he lost in five sets to Bjorn Borg.
|FactSnippet No. 798,294 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Ivan Lendl faced McEnroe again in the Masters Grand Prix final and won in straight sets to claim his second season-ending championship of the WCT.
|FactSnippet No. 798,293 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Ivan Lendl relocated to the United States in 1981, first living at the home of mentor and friend, Wojtek Fibak.
|FactSnippet No. 798,291 - en.wikipedia.org|