1. Mats Wilander was created on August 22, 1964 in Vaxjo, Kronobergs lan, Sweden.
|FactSnippet No. 981,825|
2. Mats Wilander championed US Open tournament defeating Ivan Lendl a champion who had held the position three times.
|FactSnippet No. 981,823|
3. Mats Wilander took part in the 1982 tournament of the French Open.
|FactSnippet No. 981,822|
10. In 1996, Mats Wilander played only one Grand Slam tournament, losing in the second round of the French Open to Martin.
|FactSnippet No. 981,815 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Mats Wilander won his final tour match against Edberg, in the second round of the Canadian Open in Montreal.
|FactSnippet No. 981,814 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Mats Wilander lost in the fourth round of the Australian Open and the second round of the French Open.
|FactSnippet No. 981,810 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Mats Wilander retained his Australian Open title in 1984, beating Stefan Edberg in the quarterfinals and Kevin Curren in the final.
|FactSnippet No. 981,802 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Mats Wilander surprised the tennis world at the 1982 French Open.
|FactSnippet No. 981,799 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Mats Wilander won eight Grand Prix Super Series titles the precursors to the current Masters 1000.
|FactSnippet No. 981,794 - en.wikipedia.org|