1. In January 2010, Kim Clijsters signed an endorsement deal with sports beverage AA drink.
|FactSnippet No. 447,696 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Kim Clijsters was reluctant to endorse certain products, including Nutella and refused to promote unhealthy food.
|FactSnippet No. 447,695 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Kim Clijsters possessed the perfect balance of athleticism: her powerful build and strength from her father Leo, a successful football player in Belgium, and flexibility from her mother Els, a national gymnast.
|FactSnippet No. 447,691 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Kim Clijsters was defeated by Angelique Kerber in the fourth round, ending her final Wimbledon campaign.
|FactSnippet No. 447,677 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Kim Clijsters played Li Na in the fourth round, whom she defeated to win the title in 2011.
|FactSnippet No. 447,674 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. On 21 April 2011, Kim Clijsters was elected number 16 on the Time Top 100 list of most influential people, the first sports person on the 2011 listing.
|FactSnippet No. 447,670 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Kim Clijsters played her final event of the US Open Series in Montreal at the Rogers Cup, where she was seeded 5th.
|FactSnippet No. 447,662 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Kim Clijsters lost in the quarterfinals to 21st seed and eventual finalist Vera Zvonareva in three sets.
|FactSnippet No. 447,660 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Kim Clijsters went on to beat Venus Williams in straight sets in the final, ending the American's 15-match unbeaten streak.
|FactSnippet No. 447,659 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Kim Clijsters found form at the 2010 Sony Ericsson Open, as she went on to win the title.
|FactSnippet No. 447,658 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Kim Clijsters started her 2010 campaign at the Brisbane International in Australia as the top seed.
|FactSnippet No. 447,654 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Kim Clijsters became the first unseeded finalist at the US Open since Venus Williams in 1997, and the first wildcard to ever reach the US Open final.
|FactSnippet No. 447,650 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Kim Clijsters won her first title of the year at a clay court event in Warsaw, defeating Svetlana Kuznetsova in the final.
|FactSnippet No. 447,646 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. Kim Clijsters got off to the best possible start for her grass-court season at the Hastings Direct International Championships by winning the tournament.
|FactSnippet No. 447,638 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Kim Clijsters recovered in time to play in the French Open.
|FactSnippet No. 447,637 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Kim Clijsters pulled out of the Adidas International due to the injury.
|FactSnippet No. 447,632 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. On 18 September 2013, Kim Clijsters gave birth to a son, Jack Leon Lynch.
|FactSnippet No. 447,623 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. In December 2003, Kim Clijsters announced her engagement to Australian Lleyton Hewitt, but their relationship ended in October 2004.
|FactSnippet No. 447,620 - en.wikipedia.org|
50. In 2001, Kim Clijsters was part of the Belgium Fed Cup winning team.
|FactSnippet No. 447,615 - en.wikipedia.org|