1. Steffi Graf's made it to the final and took the first set against Sanchez Vicario but lost the next two sets—Sanchez Vicario's last victory over Graf.
|FactSnippet No. 980,570 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Steffi Graf won six French Open singles titles and seven Wimbledon singles titles (third behind Navratilova).
|FactSnippet No. 790,008|
19. Steffi Graf won her first major title, the French Open, in 1987.
|FactSnippet No. 789,997|
22. In 1992, Steffi Graf lost to Seles in the finals of the French Open, but regained her composure and defeated Seles handily at Wimbledon.
|FactSnippet No. 789,993|
23. On October 22, 2001, Steffi Graf married Andre Agassi, another tennis player who had reached the highest echelons of the sport.
|FactSnippet No. 789,987|
25. Steffi Graf retired from tennis in 1999 and wed fellow tennis player Andre Agassi in 2001.
|FactSnippet No. 789,983|
28. Steffi Graf's has appeared in many advertisements and television commercials with Andre Agassi including Canon Inc and Longines in 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 789,975 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Steffi Graf's had an Adidas sneakers line known as the St Graf Pro line.
|FactSnippet No. 789,973 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Steffi Graf wore Adidas apparel and sneakers during her tennis career.
|FactSnippet No. 789,972 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Steffi Graf played a singles exhibition match against Kim Clijsters and a mixed doubles exhibition alongside husband Andre Agassi against Tim Henman and Clijsters as part of a test event and celebration for the newly installed roof over Wimbledon's Centre Court in 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 789,965 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. In 2008 Steffi Graf lost an exhibition match against Kimiko Date at Ariake Colosseum in Tokyo.
|FactSnippet No. 789,964 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. In February 2000, Steffi Graf played against Kimiko Date at Nagoya Rainbow Hall in Tokyo, winning in three sets.
|FactSnippet No. 789,959 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. Steffi Graf's had to overcome three difficult three set matches en route to this final, against Mariaan De Swardt in the 3rd round, Venus Williams in the quarterfinals and Mirjana Lucic-Baroni in the semifinals.
|FactSnippet No. 789,953 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Steffi Graf's lost the world No 1 ranking to Martina Hingis and failed to win a Grand Slam title for the first time in ten years in 1997.
|FactSnippet No. 789,947 - en.wikipedia.org|
50. Steffi Graf's won her first French Open title since 1988 with a three-set victory over Mary Joe Fernandez in the final.
|FactSnippet No. 789,937 - en.wikipedia.org|
51. Steffi Graf lost an Australian Open quarterfinal to Jana Novotna, the first time she did not reach the semifinals of a Grand Slam singles tournament since the 1986 French Open.
|FactSnippet No. 789,931 - en.wikipedia.org|
56. Steffi Graf was the first player other than Navratilova or Evert to hold the top spot since Tracy Austin in 1980.
|FactSnippet No. 789,924 - en.wikipedia.org|
57. Steffi Graf's started the year strongly, with six tournament victories heading into the French Open, with the highlight being at the tournament in Miami, where she defeated Martina Navratilova in a semifinal and Chris Evert in the final and lost only 20 games in the seven rounds of the tournament.
|FactSnippet No. 789,923 - en.wikipedia.org|
62. Steffi Graf's married former world No 1 men's tennis player Andre Agassi in October 2001.
|FactSnippet No. 789,914 - en.wikipedia.org|
68. Steffi Graf was ranked world No 1 by the Women's Tennis Association for a record 377 total weeks—the longest period for which any player, male or female, has held the number-one ranking since the WTA and the Association of Tennis Professionals began issuing rankings.
|FactSnippet No. 789,905 - en.wikipedia.org|