1. Jennifer Capriati lost her first match defending the title of the Australian Open.
|FactSnippet No. 827,884|
2. Jennifer Capriati won her first title in Puerto Rico, defeating Zina Garrison in the final and becoming the fourth youngest player to win a title.
|FactSnippet No. 827,883|
7. Jennifer Capriati finally reached the number one ranking for the first time on October 15, 2001, ending Martina Hingis's 73-week run as number one.
|FactSnippet No. 827,863|
12. Jennifer Capriati made her professional debut just before her fourteenth birthday at the Virginia Slims tournament in Boca Raton, Florida in March of 1990.
|FactSnippet No. 827,855|
29. At Wimbledon, Jennifer Capriati reached the quarters for the fourth straight year, where she lost to Serena Williams in 45 minutes, the most lopsided result of their 17-match rivalry.
|FactSnippet No. 827,824 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. At the Italian Open, Jennifer Capriati defeated top seed Serena Williams in the quarterfinals, her first win over the American since Wimbledon 2001.
|FactSnippet No. 827,822 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. Jennifer Capriati won her first title of 2003 in New Haven after Davenport retired in the final while trailing.
|FactSnippet No. 827,817 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Jennifer Capriati's reached the quarters of Wimbledon for the sixth time, losing to Serena Williams in three sets, her eighth consecutive loss to her compatriot.
|FactSnippet No. 827,816 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. Jennifer Capriati's rebounded at the year-ending championships, reaching the semifinals for the first time, losing to Serena Williams.
|FactSnippet No. 827,812 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. Jennifer Capriati surrendered her No 1 ranking to Venus Williams as a result of this loss.
|FactSnippet No. 827,810 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. Jennifer Capriati prepared for her French Open title defense by participating in events in Charleston, Berlin, and Rome, losing in the semifinals of all three.
|FactSnippet No. 827,809 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Jennifer Capriati rebounded at the Rogers Cup in Toronto, Ontario, making it to the final before losing to Serena Williams after saving match point in the second set.
|FactSnippet No. 827,805 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. Jennifer Capriati's was only the fifth woman in history to win the Australian Open and the French Open consecutively.
|FactSnippet No. 827,804 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. Jennifer Capriati's won her second title of the year at the Family Circle Cup in Charleston, South Carolina, defeating Hingis in three sets in the final.
|FactSnippet No. 827,802 - en.wikipedia.org|
48. Jennifer Capriati's rallied from a set and a break down to defeat Monica Seles to reach the semis for the second consecutive year, beating World No Two Davenport.
|FactSnippet No. 827,800 - en.wikipedia.org|
49. Jennifer Capriati was a member of the US Fed Cup Team, winning a singles and doubles rubber in the US's victory over Spain in the final.
|FactSnippet No. 827,799 - en.wikipedia.org|
54. At the 2000 Australian Open, Jennifer Capriati reached her first Grand Slam semifinal in nine years before losing to eventual champion Lindsay Davenport in straight sets.
|FactSnippet No. 827,793 - en.wikipedia.org|
60. Jennifer Capriati's reached her first final in more than three years at Chicago, defeating Monica Seles en route, before losing again to Novotna in three sets.
|FactSnippet No. 827,786 - en.wikipedia.org|
63. Jennifer Capriati's reached the quarter-finals at the Australian Open, at the French Open, and at Wimbledon, and then she lost in the third round at the US Open.
|FactSnippet No. 827,780 - en.wikipedia.org|
67. At Wimbledon, the 15-year-old Jennifer Capriati stunned nine-time champion Martina Navratilova, defeating her in the quarterfinals in straight sets.
|FactSnippet No. 827,776 - en.wikipedia.org|
68. Jennifer Capriati's won two singles titles during the summer hard court circuit, defeating World No 1 Monica Seles in a third set tie-breaker in final of San Diego, and Katerina Maleeva in straight sets in the final of Toronto.
|FactSnippet No. 827,774 - en.wikipedia.org|
69. Jennifer Capriati's was the youngest player to reach a tour final, the youngest player to reach the semifinals at the French Open, the youngest seed ever at Wimbledon, and the youngest player to qualify for the season-ending championships.
|FactSnippet No. 827,773 - en.wikipedia.org|
71. Jennifer Capriati's went all the way to the semifinals, losing to eventual champion Monica Seles.
|FactSnippet No. 827,771 - en.wikipedia.org|
72. Jennifer Capriati made her Grand Slam debut at the French Open.
|FactSnippet No. 827,770 - en.wikipedia.org|