|FactSnippet No. 542,849 - en.wikipedia.org|
28 Facts About Andrea Petkovic
3. At the season-ending Fed Cup final, Andrea Petkovic lost the opening rubber to Petra Kvitova.
|FactSnippet No. 542,843 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Andrea Petkovic's faced 12th seed Roberta Vinci in the second round and lost in three sets.
|FactSnippet No. 542,839 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Andrea Petkovic's had much more success in her final two tournaments of the year, reaching the semifinals of the Luxembourg Open and the Royal Indian Open.
|FactSnippet No. 542,833 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Andrea Petkovic's went on to win the match against Navarro to secure her first ever quarterfinals spot at the US Open against the world No 1, Caroline Wozniacki.
|FactSnippet No. 542,828 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Andrea Petkovic's beat Ekaterina Bychkova and Zheng Jie to progress to the third round, where she beat the 18th seed Roberta Vinci to set up a fourth-round match with Carla Suarez Navarro, equalling her career best performance at the event up to that point.
|FactSnippet No. 542,827 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Andrea Petkovic's was beaten by defending champion Svetlana Kuznetsova in the second round after missing four match points on her own serve.
|FactSnippet No. 542,821 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Andrea Petkovic's won the GDF Suez Open Romania in Bucharest, defeating Jelena Dokic in the semifinals along the way, and regained a top-100 ranking.
|FactSnippet No. 542,818 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Andrea Petkovic's beat fellow German Kathrin Worle to reach the second round but then lost to Alize Cornet.
|FactSnippet No. 542,817 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Andrea Petkovic's played her first Grand Slam at the 2007 French Open, where she reached the second round after coming through the qualifying without losing a set and beating Jarmila Groth.
|FactSnippet No. 542,813 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Andrea Petkovic's was the winner of the tournaments in Antalya, Podgorica, Davos and Alphen aan den Rijn (both in 2005).
|FactSnippet No. 542,812 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Andrea Petkovic's won the season-ending tennis tournament WTA Tournament of Champions in 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 542,805 - en.wikipedia.org|